We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Acoustic Bass Strings – Our Official Roundup
- Our only Acoustic Bass set
- Made from the same Phosphor alloy as our popular Earthwood Acoustic string sets
- Mellow ringing sound with excellent clarity
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the finest and freshest materials
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
- Fender phosphor bronze acoustic bass guitarstrings are an excellent choice wherever acousticbass is required.
- The warmth and richness of phosphor bronze stringsadd depth to the sound of acoustic bass guitars,delivering clear highs and long life.
- We offer them in 34 Inch long scale (8060’s) and 30 Inch/32 Inchshort/medium scale (7060’s).
- Designed and developed with Taylor specifically for use on the Taylor GS Mini acoustic basses with a string scale length of up to 25.5 inches
- EXP coated Phosphor Bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. For the highest quality and performance
- String gauges: Phosphor Bronze wound .037, .055, .062, .090
- RARE Acoustic Bass Strings are constructed with a phosphor bronze wrap wire wound on a round core, delivering a fatter, louder sound and a deeper bottom
- Acoustic players will find a distinct improvement in tone, depth and sustain
- Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings: Medium 45-105
- 45, 65, 85, 105
- BESTSELLING SET – Our best-selling electric bass strings, revered by players for their reliable performance and versatile tone.
- TIGHT, BRIGHT TONE – Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, tight bass sound, great for a variety of musical genres.
- FOR THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE – Like all D’Addario bass strings, XL Nickel are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and powerful durability.
- EARN REWARD POINTS - XL Nickel bass sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- MADE IN THE USA – XL Nickel bass guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
- Electric bass guitar strings constructed with stainless steel wrap wire
- Played for a fresh evolution of stainless tone that’s bright (but not shrill) with deep lows
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating, redesigned specifically for bass guitars, provides a smooth, natural feel that also enhances grip
- Our patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Long Scale, Light/Medium gauge: .045 .065 .085 .105
- 100% New,Fit for regular size of 4 string acoustic bass greatly
- he Guitar Strings are in the material as follows: 4 strings in Steel Core with Coated Copper Alloy Wound
- Specifications:G string -1st Steel Core, Coated Copper Alloy Wound .040" 1.02mm;D string -2nd Steel Core, Coated Copper Alloy Wound .060" 1.52mm;A string -3rd Steel Core, Coated Copper Alloy Wound .075" 1.91mm;E string -4th Steel Core, Coated Copper Alloy Wound .095" 2.41mm
- the package is like the pictures showed
- Package Include: 1 set Bass Strings Set
- Gauge: Medium
- Hand-made with black polymer coat
- Signature crisp tone, clarity, and volume of dr's traditional handmade strings
- Super-thin coating on the plain strings and on the wrap wire
- Extended string life
- Long lasting
- No Loss of tone
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Acoustic Bass Strings
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Acoustic Bass Strings when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Acoustic Bass Strings to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Acoustic Bass Strings For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Acoustic Bass Strings Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Acoustic Bass Strings Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!