We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Acoustic Bass Strings – Our Official Roundup
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
- Our only Acoustic Bass set
- Same Phosphor alloy as Slinky Acoustic
- Mellow ringing sound with excellent clarity
- Fender phosphor bronze acoustic bass guitarstrings are an excellent choice wherever acousticbass is required.
- The warmth and richness of phosphor bronze stringsadd depth to the sound of acoustic bass guitars,delivering clear highs and long life.
- We offer them in 34 Inch long scale (8060’s) and 30 Inch/32 Inchshort/medium scale (7060’s).
- Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fret board
- RARE Acoustic Bass Strings are constructed with a phosphor bronze wrap wire wound on a round core, delivering a fatter, louder sound and a deeper bottom
- Acoustic players will find a distinct improvement in tone, depth and sustain
- Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings: Medium 45-105
- 45, 65, 85, 105
- Type: The Ibanez PNB14E is a 4-string A/E bass guitar
- Preamp: The guitar features an AEQ-2T preamp
- Designed to: The Preamp is specifically designed to adjust the frequencies of Bass and Treble
- Back and Sides: Featuring the Okoume back and sides that generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked
- Clear Projection: It provides punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed
- Mahogany Body
- Select Spruce Top
- Set Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Chrome Hardware
- Designed and developed with Taylor specifically for use on the Taylor GS Mini acoustic basses with a string scale length of up to 25.5 inches
- EXP coated Phosphor Bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. For the highest quality and performance
- String gauges: Phosphor Bronze wound .037, .055, .062, .090
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fishman electronics
- Modern 2x2 headstock; Viking bridge.Neck Material:Nato
- Mahogany back & sides; mahogany neck
- Cream binding
- Concert Bass body shape
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Fishman Classic Design pickup/preamp
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Acoustic Bass Strings
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Acoustic Bass Strings when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Acoustic Bass Strings to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Acoustic Bass Strings For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Acoustic Bass Strings Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Acoustic Bass Strings Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!