We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Ar 10 Scope Mount – Our Official Roundup
- 1-6 x 24mm objective lens with rheostat controlled brightness; INCLUDED QUICK ZOOM LEVER; Generous 4-inch eye relief
- DUAL-COLOR ILLUMINATED RETICLE (red & green); Glass-etched reticle can be used without illumination (black)
- ONE-PIECE AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM TUBE; water & shock resistant; fog-proof; LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- INCLUDES REVERSIBLE, OFFSET, MONOLITHIC 30MM SCOPE MOUNT made of CNC-machined aircraft grade aluminum; Includes 2 precalibrated BDC turrets in calibers .223 (55 grain) and .308 (168 grain) to engage targets up to 800 yards away
- MIL-DOT RETICLE enables user to determine the distance of objects of a known size and provides quick trajectory and wind drift aiming references (calibrated at 6x magnification)
- Use this cantilever mount for mounting 1-inch telescopic sights
- The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement
- The cantilever ring mount positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces
- Aluminum construction
- The Razor HD Gen II-E sheds nearly a 1/4 pound from its predecessor, is feature rich, and extremely accurate in short to medium applications. The VMR-2 MRAD reticle is designed to maximize long distance shooting and ranging abilities.
- The APO optical system delivers stunning image quality through premium, high density, extra-low dispersion glass. All lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission for amazing brightness.
- A low-profile locking illumination dial has 11 levels of brightness with off positions between each setting. The second focal plane reticle with a daylight bright center dot provides red dot functionality and close quarters versatility.
- Streamlined zero resettable turrets track precisely and offer ample adjustment in a single turn. An ultra-forgiving eye box with generous eye relief promotes fast target acquisition and optimal monitoring of surrounding environments.
- The single piece 30mm tube withstands heavy recoil and impact. O-ring sealed and argon purged, the scope delivers waterproof and fog proof performance. Armored coatings protect external lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- Clamps To The Firearm'S Picatinny Rail Section With A Low Profile Mounting Bracket
- Holds Up To 120 223 Cases
- Shell Bag Is Easily Removed For Emptying
- Heat Resistant Bag Will Not Degrade Due To Contact With Hot Spent Casings
- Zooms out to 6x, but it's actually shorter than most 1-4x scopes on the market, meaning it's easier to handle, which makes it faster to use; True 1x setting for eyes-open engagement
- Ballistic reticle provides both bullet drop compensation points for shots out to 600 yards, plus a super-fast circle for quick acquisition in close
- Patented built-in throw lever is super fast and fully adjustable, and can be moved both fore and aft, as well as rotated to the exact starting point you prefer
- Combo kit includes the scope, a Burris FastFire 3 and a P.E.P.R. scope mount; Waterproof, shockproof, fogproof and nitrogen filled
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product
- The Viper PST Gen II takes incredible performance and rock solid tactical features to new heights. The 1-6x24 second focal plane riflescope is incredibly versatile and ideal for close to medium range shooting scenarios.
- Shooters who dial their turrets for bullet drop and wind compensation will appreciate the laser etched turrets, adjustable parallax and the RZR zero stop. A fiber optic rotation indicator ensures you can keep track of your turret position with ease.
- The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform.
- 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Anodized Black
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails Upper Receiver
- 15 In-Lbs Screw Torque
- Standard Scope Mount Profile
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-6x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges.
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the magnification indicators can now be seen without coming off the scope.
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow for immediate use out to 650 yards for targets of known distance.
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 30mm tube is shockproof shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user. Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on your rifle at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
- Affordable price for a quality thermal scope is possible. We are breaking the price barrier and making your dreams come tru
- Advanced heat detection sensors allow you to see in total darkness, through dense fog, smoke and heavy vegetation
- Enjoy traditional design: 30mm tube scope made of hardened aluminum alloy, recoil resistant to higher caliber weapons
- Maximum performance with minimum power consumption (internal Li-Ion battery life 10+ hours). Operating Temperature - 20°F to +120°F / -28°C to 48°C
- Lighter than an average scope, so it will make you feel more agile and your rifle balanced. Small things that make a big difference when you're out on an all nighter in the woods
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Ar 10 Scope Mount
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Ar 10 Scope Mount when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Ar 10 Scope Mount to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Ar 10 Scope Mount For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Ar 10 Scope Mount Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Ar 10 Scope Mount Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!