We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Board Games for 8 or More Players – Our Official Roundup
- BOUNCE 'EM, SINK EM: The Bulls-Eye Ball game is an exciting action game that has players testing their skills as they bounce balls into the target to score the most points
- ELECTRONIC GAME UNIT: Try to beat the highest score. The game unit features lights, sounds, and keeps a record of the highest score. It'll announce the high score the next time the game is turned on
- 5 MODES OF PLAY: Players can challenge their friends or sharpen their own skills with 5 different exciting modes of play
- EXCITING, ACTIVE GAME: The Bulls-Eye Ball electronic game is small enough to pack up and take to parties. Challenge family members at your next game night
- INDOOR GAME: This active indoor game for 1 or more players makes a great holiday gift of birthday gift for kids ages 8 and up
- SCATTERGORIES IN A DECK OF CARDS: Scattergories is the fun, challenging, and creative category game that has been a favorite of friends and families since 1988. Scattergories The Card Game is a fast-thinking twist on the classic that combines elements of Slap Jack in an easily portable package.
- SLAP AND CHAT TO WIN THE CARD: This fast-paced game has two decks of cards, a category deck and a letter deck. Each time a category and letter combo is revealed, the first player to slap the “I Know” card and give an appropriate answer—like “Cake” for the combo “Desserts” and “C”—gets the card. At the end of the game, the player with the most cards wins.
- FOR EVERYONE AGES 8 AND UP: Scattergories The Card Game is designed for 2 or more players ages 8 and up. Typical game time ranges between 15 and 30 minutes. Perfect for family game night, at a party, or a competition for bragging rights with your friends, this portable card game is great for at home or on vacation.
- ABOUT WINNING MOVES GAMES INC: Founded in 1995, Winning Movies is a leading producer of iconic board games, card games, and handheld puzzles. With a talented group of designers, developers, and marketers, our mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering classic, retro, cool, and fun games for play with friends and family.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Scattergories The Card Game contains 1 deck of letter cards, 1 deck of category cards, 2 “I Know” cards, and a rule sheet. Please note: friends and family not included.
- WHO’S GOT THE MOVES: Classic Twister gameplay challenges players to place their hands and feet on red
- GIVE THE SPINNER A WHIRL: See where it lands and make a move. Right foot red, off to a good start. Left foot green, you’ve got this. Left hand blue … wait, is that physically possible. Give it a shot
- INDOOR ACTIVITY FOR KIDS: Stuck inside. The Classic Twister game is an action-packed way for kids, tweens, and teens to "get their energy out." (Parents, rejoice)
- FUN PARTY GAME TO PLAY IN TEAMS: This group game includes instructions to play in teams, along with tips for hosting a Twister tournament. Break out the mat for game night too
- TYING PLAYERS UP IN KNOTS FOR GENERATIONS: Who doesn’t remember playing this Hasbro game as a kid. The Twister game is for adults and kids age 6 and up. Families can join in the fun together
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice. Looking for new adventures? Try CATAN expansions (Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play).
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. We also offer CATAN extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. The average playtime is 60 minutes.
- Telestrations "The Original" for 8 players is what got the party started!
- Over 1,700 words, 8 erasable sketch books, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean-up cloths
- Perfect for families, small parties or friends; LOL fun for everyone!
- Award Winning Party Game - great ice breaker. Playing time - 30 to 60 minutes
- No Drawing Skills Required; Stick figures & sense of humor welcome!
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends - Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ - Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
- CLASSIC SORRY! GAMEPLAY: Do you remember playing the original Sorry! game when you were a kid? Introduce your kids to classic Sorry! gameplay. It's a fun family game for adults and kids ages 6 and up
- INCLUDES 16 PAWNS: Each player in this Sorry! board game gets 4 colored pawns to move around the gameboard. Players need to draw a 1 or a 2 to move their pawn out of Start
- CLASSIC GAME OF SWEET REVENGE: Chase, race, bump and slide! It's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base
- CHALLENGING AND EXCITING: Enjoy the fun game you grew up playing! The Sorry! board game is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. Moves are determined by the cards drawn
- FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Bring friends and family together for some board game fun! The Sorry! game is a great choice for Family Game Night
- Compete in all-new Olympic sports-skateboarding, surfing, Sport climbing, and karate-and a variety of events including archery, gymnastics, judo, boxing, marathon, football, equestrian, track and field, and many more.
- Experience the Olympic games in a brand-new way with 10 nostalgic 2D events that bring Mario, Sonic, & friends back to their classic roots.
- Choose from an incredible cast of characters, including Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Tails, Yoshi, Amy Rose, waluigi, Dr. Eggman, and many more!
- There are so many ways to Play on your Nintendo Switch! Enjoy a variety of play styles, including motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local and online!
- Collect sets of adventurer cards to earn dice
- Roll dice against your foes!
- Choose your strategy carefully, the landscape of Dragonwood is ever-changing
- Playing Time: 20 minutes
- 2 to 4 players
- Strategy Board Game: Photosynthesis Is One Of The Best Environmental Board Games Referring To The Life Cycle Of Trees, For Science And Biology Enthusiasts. This Best-Selling Board Game Has An Amazing Table Presence With An Ever-Changing Forest
- Family Or Adult Strategy Game:This 2 To 4 Players Nature Inspired Game Can Be Enjoyed By Parents Playing With Their Children As Well As Adults, Also Plays Very Well As A 2 Players Abstract Board Game. Best Recommended For Ages 8 & Up
- How To Play: Photosynthesis Uses An Action Points Allowance System Mechanism. Take Your Trees Through Their Life-Cycle, From Seedling To Full Bloom To Rebirth, And Earn Light Points As Their Leaves Collect Energy From The Revolving Sun’S Rays
- Photosynthesis Was One Of The Top Rated Board Games When It Was Released At Gen Con. It Is Easy To Play For Families Enjoying Other Blue Orange Classic And Award Winning Board Games Like Kingdomino, Planet, New York 1901
- English (Publication Language)
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Board Games for 8 or More Players
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Board Games for 8 or More Players when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Board Games for 8 or More Players to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Board Games for 8 or More Players For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Board Games for 8 or More Players Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Board Games for 8 or More Players Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!