We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Crabgrass Killer for Lawns – Our Official Roundup
- Sold on Amazon
- All-in-one formula: BioAdvanced's all-in-one formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- Root killer: kills even the toughest weeds to the root
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof in 1 hour
- Allows for hose-end sprayer application
- Kills the toughest crabgrass and grassy weeds without harming lawns (when used as directed)
- Designed for use on Northern lawns: Kentucky bluegrass, fine fescue, perennial ryegrass and tall fescue
- Weeds will turn white 4-7 days after application. White means it's working!
- Apply any time before seeding, including day of seeding
- RoundUp for lawns crabgrass destroyer1 is tough on weeds but won't harm your lawn (when used as directed)
- Weed killer with an extended wand to make it easy to spot-treat lawn weeds
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge-won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer
- ALL-in-ONE FORMULA: BioAdvanced's All-in-One formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- WEED KILLER: Kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- SMARTTRACK MARKER: SmartTrack non-staining red marker shows treated weeds and fades with sunlight
- RAINPROOF PROTECTION: Rainproof in 1 hour
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in HI & PR
- Concentrated formulation
- 3-way herbicide blend
- Controls emerged grassy weeds such as crabgrass, foxtail, and signalgrass
- Also controls 200+ common broadleaf weeds as listed, such as dandelions and plantain
- Quinclorac 18.92%
- Residential and Non-Residential Turfgrass, Golf Course, Sod Farms
- Provides up to 90 days of control
- Kill weeds without harming your lawn (when used as directed) with Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready-To-Use Refill; kills all major broadleaf weeds (see label for weed list), including dandelion, chickweed and crabgrass
- RESULTS IN HOURS: This weed killer is rainproof in 1 hour and delivers visible results in hours, after just one application.
- OVER 200 TYPES OF WEEDS: Kills weeds to the roots and won't harm the lawn when used as directed; kills over 200 types of weeds (see label for weed list)
- FOR MULTIPLE LAWN VARIETIES: For use on grasses including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- TREAT ENTIRE LAWN: Simply connect the garden hose to the attached sprayer to target weeds with your desired nozzle setting; treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- KILLS TOUGH WEEDS: Apply to actively growing turf to target hard to kill weeds like dandelions, clovers and black medic; plus, our revolutionary formula kills over 200 types of weeds
- PREVENTS NEW WEEDS: Creates an extended 6-month control barrier that prevents new weeds from emerging
- KILLS LARGE CRABGRASS: Contains four proven weed killers to control crabgrass, killing to the root. Crabgrass starts to turn purple in 3 days – that’s the sign it’s working
- PREVENTS NEW CRABGRASS: Prevents crabgrass from reemerging for up to 6 months by forming a barrier at the top layer of the soil. And it won’t harm your lawn when used as directed
- GREENS UP TO 3 MONTHS: Fertilizer formula feeds your lawn for quick greening, long-lasting feeding and stronger turf
- Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action is a three-in-one formula that kills weeds, prevents crabgrass, and feeds grass to build thick, green lawns
- Controls existing listed lawn weeds, including dandelion, clover, dollarweed, ground ivy, chickweed, plantain, henbit, and english daisy
- Prevents crabgrass for 4 months (will not kill existing crabgrass); prevents other listed grassy weeds from invading your lawn
- For use on Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue, and Zosyiagrass
- Apply to a wet lawn with a Scotts spreader, and then water in after 24 hours; apply in early spring when dandelions are actively growing; a 20 lb. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Crabgrass Killer for Lawns
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Crabgrass Killer for Lawns when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Crabgrass Killer for Lawns to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Crabgrass Killer for Lawns For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Crabgrass Killer for Lawns Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Crabgrass Killer for Lawns Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!