We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Electric Kitchen Composter – Our Official Roundup
- Fertilizer from Food Scraps in mere hours
- 2L Capacity for most table and refrigerator scraps including chicken bones
- Cuts down volume of food waste by up to 90%
- Flexible Home Placement & stores anywhere with power
- Easy to Operate with 4-8 hour processing time
- Twin Chambers: Designed with 2 chambers, the tumbling composter allows you to compost in batches; One side "cooks" while you add fresh organic material to the other, allowing for an efficient, uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Creative Tumbling Design: The rotating design lets turn your compost without any hassle; No digging or mixing your pile by hand; just fill it up with garden clippings and kitchen scraps, slide the door closed and give it a spin every few days
- Outstanding Aeration: Adjustable air vents and deep fins provide excellent air circulation, help break up and decompose clumps in the chamber, and plow lots of oxygen into the compost to produce healthy, finished compost in just weeks
- Sturdy, Durable Construction: Made of galvanized steel and high-quality PP plastic, this VIVOSUN Tumbling Composter is corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, sturdy, and durable for long-lasting service life
- Garden Gloves Included: These gloves come with 4 durable ABS plastic claws so no other tools are required; Convenient for digging, planting, and other gardening work, these gloves’ latex rubber construction not only protect your hands from cuts and broken nails but are also waterproof so they are easy to clean
- The Composter is constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation - it's simply turned by hand whenever waste is put in.
- The insulation in the JK Composters allow the temperatures to rise higher than 160oF, resulting in quick and efficient composting
- The Composter are divided into two chambers. While one is being filled, the compost in the other chamber matures.
- The Composter are positioned off the ground so that there is no possibility of rodents or other pests gaining access to the waste in the machine.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Modern 3 liter (0.75 gallon) ceramic countertop compost bin, featuring a vented lid, removable inner bucket, and a replaceable natural charcoal filter that traps and absorbs odors.
- AT HOME: Dual bucket design with removable inner bucket and built in handle allows food scraps to easily slide out without a mess or hassle.
- ODOR FREE: Includes two replaceable natural charcoal filters that trap and absorb food odors, leaving your kitchen fresh and clean.
- TIDY KITCHEN: Tapered bucket allows easy clean up that only takes a few seconds. Great for shaved brussel sprouts, banana peels, broccoli scrapes, apple cores and other compostable delights.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Inner bucket is Top-Rack dishwasher safe. Rinse outer ceramic with hot water and wipe clean.
- 2nd Generation Totem Compact 40L has a space-saving vertical design with 2 compartments to maximize trash and recycling capacity. Dimensions of Totem Compact unit with lid closed (inches): 11. 8 L x 14. 5 W x 30 H; Totem Compact with lid open (inches): 11. 8 L x 14. 5 W x 41. 3 H
- Features an 5. 3-gallon general waste compartment at the top and an 5. 3-gallon multi-purpose recycling drawer at the base
- Each compartment includes a removable bucket with hooks for securing trash liners and breather vents that make bag removal easier
- 0. 8-gallon removable compost bin with lid can be stored in the general waste compartment, the multi-purpose drawer, or on a kitchen counter
- Replaceable carbon filter inside the lid helps eliminate odors
- SPACE-EFFICIENT AND CONVENIENT - simplehuman's compost caddy hangs neatly on the side of your trash can and is easy to detach for use on your kitchen counter during food prep and clean up.
- MAGNETIC DOCKING SYSTEM - Attaches to the side of rectangular or slim liner rim trash cans to keep the compost caddy securely in place – magnets also help keep lid open while in use.
- MINIMIZES ORDER AND KEEPS PESTS OUT - Food scraps are smelly, our soft-seal lid lets food scraps breathe minimizing odor and keeping pests like fruit flies away.
- REMOVABLE INNER BUCKET - Handled bucket holds a large amount of food scraps and is easy to remove for dumping compost or cleaning.
- FINGERPRINT-PROOF COATING WITH AGION ANTIMICROBIAL - The compost caddy's stainless steel surface is protected by an invisible fingerprint-proof coating that is also infused with Agion, an EPA-registered antimicrobial that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew.
- 💙Countertop Composter: The H 10.8 x D 7.5 inch compost bin easily fits on any kitchen tabletop and is ideal for food waste like fruit/vegetable scraps, crushed eggshells, coffee grounds and tea bags
- 💙Durable Metal Construction: Modern Barnhaus in home compost bins are made from rust resistant stainless steel that will never leach toxic chemicals into your compost; clean with warm soapy water
- 💙In The Box: Our 1.3 gal composters come in a beautiful gift box and include a year's supply of charcoal filters and biodegradable liner bags, user manual and a helpful composting dos and don'ts magnet
- 💙Do You Part: Perfect for small kitchens or apartment living, this mini compost collector has a charcoal filter to stay odor free and helps you go green by keeping valuable food waste out of the trash
- 💙Retro Style: Go for a cute pop of color instead of plain old white or silver with our stylish turquoise compost holder; the vintage compost bin perfectly complements rustic farmhouse kitchen decor
- ✔️ EASY TO USE: The Hungry Bin is a continuous flow-through worm composter so it does not rely on turning, stirring or mixing like a conventional composter. It uses a patented flow-through technology to continuously compost without your supervision. Because it is on wheels, the Hungry Bin can be easily moved.
- ✔️MULTI-USE: Not only can you make the highest quality worm castings but Hungry Bin also makes the highest quality worm tea, at the same time!
- ✔️FAST AND CLEAN: Hungry Bin processes up to 4.4 lbs. (2 kgs) of waste per day. The best part is you can put it right by your door. It will not smell or attract flies. The lid is at a handy height so you can put scraps in easily. No need to struggle with shifting trays or do any heavy lifting, simply harvest the castings from the tray when ready. The Hungry Bin does not have a tap that can block or need replacing. The liquid drains through a filter straight into a tray.
- ✔️ECO-FRIENDLY: You will be saving food scraps from going into the land fill. Also, the Hungry Bin is manufactured from food grade polypropylene with organic colourants and comes in a food grade stability package. The plastic also contains between 5 and 15% recycled content from our own rejects.
- ✔️LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Hungry Bin has been designed to last, its durable components and exceptional design means we standby our product and will guarantee it and its parts for life. All parts of the Hungry Bin are fully recyclable.
- No Odors - The Smell Proof, Rust Proof .80-gallon food grade stainless steel kitchen compost bin countertop features a secure lid that blocks smell, while also ensuring flies, insects, and other pests can't get into your compostable waste.
- Discreet Attractive Design: Our Indoor kitchen compost container with lid has a rustic, elegant look that fits in and makes a great accent piece for any kitchen counter. This small compost bin fits in and makes a perfect accent piece ideal for smaller families, smaller kitchens or apartments. It's a discreet alternative to large pails and ugly trash cans!
- Premium Craftsmanship - Hand Made with sustainable solid Acacia wood and food-grade stainless steel, this kitchen composter will not rust or rot! Use it as a convenient compost bin for organic waste.
- Easy to Clean - Because our compost pail is dishwasher safe, cleaning it is simple. Just slide the bin out of its wooden box, then place in your machine or wash under running water.
- Satisfaction Assured - We want nothing less than total buyer satisfaction. If you're not happy with this acacia and stainless steel kitchen compost container, just contact us for a full refund or replacement.
- New slimline Patented design: Our indoor kitchen composters are slimmer and wider than most countertop compost bins, making it easy to slide food scraps off your plate or cutting board – thus avoiding spills. It’s also small enough to leave plenty of space on your counter top or tabletop.
- Simple to open: No need to put everything down or twist off lids to use these sealed compost containers. To open, simply flip-up the lid with one finger! Now you can multitask with food-covered hands. The perfect recycler for all your food recycling needs.
- Leak proof and easy to clean: Our bin is made using a single mold, which guarantees no leaks. You have the option of a removable liner. Unlike the conventional compost trash can, we have a smart collar that hides the bag liner leaving your kitchen looking tidy.
- 5 filters Inc: Nothing’s worse than a smelly compost bucket. Carbon filters help eliminate bad odors, and our large, 1.3 gallon bamboo fiber kitchen compost container comes with five free filters, helping to keep your kitchen odor-free.
- Helping the planet: Composting is a wonderful way to support a sustainable lifestyle and our indoor composter will last you many years.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Electric Kitchen Composter
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Electric Kitchen Composter when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Electric Kitchen Composter to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Electric Kitchen Composter For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Electric Kitchen Composter Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Electric Kitchen Composter Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!