We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Epoxy for Plastic Radiator Repair – Our Official Roundup
- RADIATORWELD: Our radiator and plastic tank repair kit has all you need for making professional quality, permanent repairs with state of the art components and easy to follow instructions.
- COUNT ON US: For more than 40 years, our products have earned a loyal following from people who take pride in their work. With each product we innovate, we continue to provide the world's strongest bond for your projects.
- SIMPLE TO USE: No removal of tank or radiator is required to stop leaks. Easily fix holes up to 3/8" diam. or cracks up to 4" long. Includes epoxy putty, fiberglass cloth, sandpaper, and applicator.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: Great for radiators, washer fluid tanks, storage tanks, water tanks, plastics, composites, PVC and more. Professionals, mechanics and avid DIYers know J-B gets the job done.
- NO PROJECT TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL: We have all the products you need to get the job done right. JB Weld always delivers the legendary performance of the World's Strongest Bond.
- Permanently repairs gasoline and diesel fuel tank leaks
- Repairs leaks in less than 20 minutes; no draining or welding required
- Chemical solvent resistance to gasoline, diesel and kerosene
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 200°F
- Suggested Applications: Repair pinholes, rust-outs, hairline cracks and holes up to 1/2" in diameter
- J-B WELD PLASTICWELD: A hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick that is formulated to repair and rebuild various plastic compounds and surfaces. J-B Weld PlasticWeld is designed for DIY plastic repairs on ABS, PVC & CPVC pipes and plastics, auto bumpers and more! PlasticWeld is certified by the NSF and is safe for contact with potable water.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After kneading the two part formula together by hand, PlasticWeld takes 25 minutes to set and cures in 3 hours. J-B Weld PlasticWeld set and cure color is off white.
- PRODUCT FEATURES AND STRENGTH: J-B Weld PlasticWeld has lap shear strength of 600 PSI. PlasticWeld can withstand continuous temperatures up to 250oF (121oC) and intermittent temperatures up to 300oF (148oC) when fully cured. PlasticWeld does not shrink and can be molded, shaped, sanded, drilled and cut.
- APPLICATIONS: ABS, PVC & CPVC pipes and plastics, auto bumpers and trim, vinyl surfaces and siding, marine repairs & fiberglass parts, plastic water tanks, and plumbing.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
- Cheaper than buying a new replacement radiator.
- Easy to use. See videos at youtube dot com slash urethanesupply
- In just a few minutes, you can do an inexpensive radiator repair rather then taking it to a radiator repair shop or purchasing a new radiator
- Shipped from USA
- Industrial Strength. Cures in minutes
- Easy to use
- For use with dispensing gun Accu-Tech System 5000
- Repairs on: Aluminium Cores, Header Repairs, Plastic Tanks, Charge Air Coolers, and other.
- Seals holes, seams, or cracks on metal tanks, radiators, or gas cans
- Quickly and easily knead together the two-component stick to form a tight seal
- Provides excellent chemical and moisture resistance
- Cures within 2 hours at ideal temperature
- Not recommended for use on plastic gas tanks
- Adhesives, Sealants and Tape
- Manufacturer: Blue Magic
- Country of Manufacturer: United States
- Permanently repairs gasoline and diesel fuel tank leaks
- Repairs leaks in less than 20 minutes
- Set time: 8-10 minutes; Cure time: 1 hour
- Repairs pinholes, rust-outs, hairline cracks and holes up to 1/2" in diameter
- No draining and no welding required
- Instant Gas Tank and Radiator Repair
- 0.7-Ounce strip
- Easy to use putty
- Permanently seals cracks and split seams
- Hardens like steel
- Manufacturer: BLUE MAGIC
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Part number: 6522KTRI
- Included components: Unit, Instruction Guide
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Epoxy for Plastic Radiator Repair
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Epoxy for Plastic Radiator Repair when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Epoxy for Plastic Radiator Repair to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Epoxy for Plastic Radiator Repair For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Epoxy for Plastic Radiator Repair Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Epoxy for Plastic Radiator Repair Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!