We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Fall Mat for Elderly – Our Official Roundup
- REDUCES BEDSIDE INJURIES: The NYOrtho fall mat provides complete bedside coverage for the safety of elderly loved ones or patients who are at risk of falling. The non-slip texture of the FALLSHIELD allows for safe footing and serves as a soft surface to comfortably stand upon.
- HIGH IMPACT ABSORBING MOLDED FOAM: Made from soft, high density molded foam and waterproof rubber. Also available as a bi-fold that can be stored and retrieved with ease.
- NON-SKID SURFACE & SLIP RESISTANT BACK: The NYOrtho FALLSHIELD is a secure, non-slip surface that stays firmly in place on any floor surface, including wood, tile and carpet.
- BEVELED EDGES FOR EASY ACCESS: The non-slip mat is designed with beveled outer edges for the ease of access of wheelchairs or other mobility aids and also minimizes tripping hazards.
- QUALITY: The FALLSHIELD is comprised of durable material and is shipped in a neat roll. Allow up to 24 hours for the mat to fully unroll. To quicken the process, simply place a heavy item on each end for a short period.
- Bedside Fall Mat: Padded bedside fall mat for the elderly or patients who are at risk of injuries from bed falls helps reduce the possibility of injuries
- Foldable Mat: Conveniently fold the portable mat in 3 sections for easy storage and transportation
- Durable, High-Density Foam: Medical mat is made of high-density foam to help absorb the impact of bed falls; measures 30 inches in width x 72 inches in length x 2 inches in height and features non-slip backing
- Reusable Mat Cover: Comes with a durable vinyl cover that is easy to clean
- PREMIUM GRADE MATERIALS: The pad is 3/4" thick and constructed from high resilience compressed PU foam designed for maximum absorption and rebound to reduce the impact of a fall and prevent serious injury. The top of the mat is a beautiful PVC leather. It is non toxic, phthalate free, and built to last with high quality, durable materials.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: A non slip bottom, beveled edge and textured surface prevents tripping and slipping. A thin, floor hugging perimeter with a gradual incline and compression welded seal means you can easily roll rollator walkers, wheelchairs and scooters onto it.
- STYLISH & EASY CLEAN: A fabulous dark red will accentuate any room’s décor to make it a great fit wherever you need it to be. Keeping your mat in good condition is as easy as wiping clean! This mat is perfect for senior, handicapped and disabled patients who are at risk of falling.
- MULTIPURPOSE FLOOR MAT: This mat also serves as an antifatigue standing mat. Perfect for your kitchen to help your body stay comfortable while you cook, or for your office standing desk while you work. Great for cashiers, chefs, bank tellers, teachers, and front desk clerks!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: This mat is designed to protect children and adults at risk of falling out of bed. Every Medacure product is backed by a no questions asked money back guarantee.
- Fall Mat: Bedside fall mat provides complete coverage for the safety of the elderly or patients who are at risk of injuries from bed falls
- Durable Construction: This foam bed mat is made of high-density polyurethane foam, designed to absorb impact from bed falls
- Foldable Mat: Conveniently fold the portable mat in 2 sections for easy storage and transportation
- Reusable Mat Cover: Comes with a durable, easy-to-clean Masongard cover
- Dimensions: 66 inches in length x 24 inches in width x 2 inches in height
- REDUCES BEDSIDE INJURIES: Providing complete bedside coverage, the mat ensures bedside safety for loved ones or patients at risk of falling. Reduces head injuries and other bodily damage due to falling with the high absorption foam padding.
- HIGH IMPACT ABSORPTION FOAM: Drop an egg from 6 feet and the egg will not break! Soft, high-density foam absorbs the impact of falls and provides safe and secure footing for patients, loved ones and caregivers. The bedside fall mat is waterproof for maintaining a healthy bedside environment.
- BEVELED EDGES FOR EASY ACCESS: Designed to provide easy access for wheelchairs and other mobility aids, the outer edges of the bedside mat are beveled. This also minimizes tripping hazards.
- SLIP RESISTANT MAT: A durable, slip-resistant rubber backing secures the mat in place on any floor surface including wood, tile or carpet. The soft mat has a non-slip, textured cover for additional safety.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- The system contains (1) TL-2020 Wireless Economy Monitor, (1) 24in x 36in Corded Floor Mat (FM-05), and (1) Caregiver Pager.
- TL-2020 Wireless Economy Monitor has a status light, low battery light, and a call button. The monitor requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- 24in x 36in Corded Floor Mat (FM-07) plugs into the Monitor and will signal alert at the monitor and/or pager once pressure is applied to the mat. Place by bedside or in a doorway/hallway to be alerted when resident attempts to get up or wander away.
- TL-2020P Caregiver Pager will receive a signal from the monitor when activated. The pager requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- ECONOMY CordLess FALL PREVENTION ALARM: Provides affordable and effective cord-free wireless monitoring with a range up to 300 ft. Ideal for home or small facility use
- WIRELESS GRAY FLOOR MAT SENSOR: Color: Gray, Measures 24" x 48" - Recommended to place by the bedside or in a doorway. When the resident gets out of bed or tries to leave the room and pressure is applied to the mat and then released, it will send signal to the monitor and audibly alert the caregiver. Made of an Anti-Slip material that eliminates tripping hazards
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME: The Alarm Monitor has a (Low, Medium, and High) Volume Setting, so the Alarm won’t startle residents and offers QUIETER fall prevention. Monitor needs to be reset after turning it off.
- BATTERY OPERATED: The Alarm Monitor works on 3 "C" batteries (NOT INCLUDED) - You can also get an optional AC adapter that is sold separately - model: AC-04, and the Floor Mat Operates on an internal non-replaceable battery - With normal daily use, we recommended that the Floor mat is replaced once a year
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 433-EC Wireless Alert Monitor, FMT-07C Cordless Floor Mat, Pouch of 30 Cleaning Wipes
- DEFINED PERIMETER FOR FALL RISK PATIENTS: Perfect for seniors or anyone at risk of falling of the bed, The foam cushions on the edge of this mattress cover keep patients in their beds safely.
- EASY & SAFE: The mattress overlay attaches to the mattress just like a fitted sheet. Unlike bed rails, there is no assembly required! There are additional straps and clips for patient safety and security. It takes just seconds to put in on or take off.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: The foam bolsters are like pillows, and more comfortable than bed rails. Designed for standard medical beds, these fit hospital mattresses perfectly. Available in standard and bariatric sizes.
- EASY CLEAN & CARE: Made with a hospital grade nylon cover, it is fluid resistant, spill proof, and wipes clean easily with a damp cloth. The cover will not retain bad odor.
- SAFE PATIENT TRANSFER: Placing the patient on the bed or taking them off is simpler with an open mid-section designed for safe and easy patient egress and ingress.
- NO ALARM SOUND IN PATIENT ROOM - Monitor elderly fall risk patients and loved ones discreetly without nuisance alarm noise in the patient room - The floor mat sensor connects to the wireless silent transmitter that sends a wireless alert signal to the caregiver pager when the patient steps on floor mat, alerting the caregiver with an alarm, vibration, or both alarm and vibration - The pager features multiple alarm and melody sounds to choose from
- PREVENT FALLS & WANDERING - Place floor mat next to the bed, in a doorway, at the front door, or any area where you would like prevent an elderly fall-risk patient, resident or loved one from falling or wandering - Floor mat pressure sensor dimensions: 24" x 36" - Floor mat is latex-free, liquid-resistant, and extremely durable for continuous daily use in professional healthcare facilities or residential homes
- CONVENIENT WIRELESS NURSE PAGER - The wireless caregiver pager can be worn via the integrated belt clip, carried in a pocket, or placed near the caregiver for continuous senior fall prevention monitoring in a home or professional healthcare facility - The caregiver pager features multiple alarm and melody tones and three alert options: 1) Alarm Only 2) Vibrate Only 3) Alarm & Vibrate
- COMPLETE SET FOR IMMEDIATE PATIENT MONITORING - This set includes one wireless caregiver pager, one silent sensor pad transmitter, and one 24" x 36" wireless floor mat pressure sensor - The operating distance between pager and transmitter is approximately 500 ft. in an open area (walls and other obstacles may decrease operating distance)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR WIRELESS MONITORING SOLUTION - Wireless pager can be paired with up to four peripheral monitoring components - Optional monitoring components include Fall Alarm Monitor, PIR Motion Sensor, Pull Cord Alert, Nurse Call Button, Door/Window Alarm (Search ASIN: B00P88S6IC) - All components of this set are covered by the Personal Safety Corporation one year full-replacement warranty
- Easy to operate, reliable and economical.
- A must-have for an early caregiver alert.
- System includes 1 Fall Protection monitor and 1 24" x 36" gray weight sensing floor mat.
- Country of origin is China
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Fall Mat for Elderly
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Fall Mat for Elderly when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Fall Mat for Elderly to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Fall Mat for Elderly For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Fall Mat for Elderly Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Fall Mat for Elderly Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!