We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Guitar Tuning Machines – Our Official Roundup
- YMC universal size guitar string tuning Pegs machine head tuners, fits for almost all acoustic guitars and electric guitars
- Made with high quality zinc alloy metal; With heavy duty internal gear.
- Chrome finish. 6 Pieces (3 for Left + 3 for Right)
- YMC Guitar Protector Premium Strap Locks: Work with most OEM strap buttons. Easily slip over existing strap buttons. No need to remove or replace existing strap buttons on your guitar.
- Package includes: 6pcs * guitar machine head (3 Right and 3 Left), 6pcs * ferrule, 6pcs* threaded, 6pcs* screws, 2pcs * quality YMC Guitar Strap Locks((Random color).
- Chrome tuning peg machine heads.
- 3-Per-Side.( 3L, 3R ).
- Gear Ratio: 1:15.
- Including mounting screws.
- These tuners DO NOT fit all the Strats/Teles, they only fit guitars which have modern 25/64''(10mm) tuner holes with 45 degree fixing tag. Please note these are NOT locking tuners, these are just Wilkinson special E-Z Post tuners.These are factory direct parts with our own packaging for Wilkinson.There is plastic protective film covered on the Logo 'W', please peel off the film after you install the tuners.
- 19:1 Tuning Ratio; Instructions are not included, but you can refer to the installation picture in the listing, you can also consult your local luthier to install these tuners correctly, please be sure to verify the dimensions picture before you order the item
- These tuners are Non-staggered height posts, the posts are all the same height, so the guitar will require you to retain the string tree; Fits for 10mm Tuner Holes headstock guitars
- Contemporary flat sided mini button with sealed housing and 45 degree fixing tag
- 6 Inline for most right handed Strats,Teles or many other types of guitars; Screws, bushings and washers are included
- Chrome plated surface with creamy-white plastic buttons, ideal for acoustic guitar.
- Post spacing: 1.38inch (35mm); Shaft diameter: 6mm; shaft length: 27mm, the overall length is 110mm.
- Gear ratio: 1:14, Steel body and plastic button, heavy duty internal gear & standard size.
- 3 Machine head in a line, 2 pieces tuning keys, one is for left, the other one is for right.
- Ideal to replace your old and dirty tuning pegs and great for guitar tuning.
- Set of 3 left 3 right guitar machine heads, easy to install, compatible with most electric guitar or acoustic guitar.
- Black color, oval button, zinc alloy material, quality sealed tuning pegs, great replacement for your old, broken tuners.
- Gear ratio: 1:14, with heavy duty internal gear, fit 10mm (0.39inch) standard machine heads hole.
- Package includes: 3 x Left guitar machine heads; 3 x Right guitar machine heads; 6 x Ferrules; 6 x Screws; 6 x Threaded bushings.
- 100% brand new, never used, testing is fine.
- Economy 6 inline Sealed Tuning Key Set for Electrics guitar;fit 13/32 inch (10mm) standard machine head hole
- Material: alloy metal ; Gear ratio 15:1; Color: Black
- Head size is 1/16 inch (18mm)width; 6-in-line set
- Nut,Ferrule,Screws included
- Package Includes: 6 Pcs guitar machine heads
- Set of six nickel tuning machines
- Road Worn nickel finish
- Gear ratio 14: 1
- Used On MIM Deluxe, classic, classic Player, and road Worn Series guitars
- Road Worn bushings and screws included
- Semi sealed style tuning machines for Acoustic Guitar or Electric Guitar
- Fit for 6mm peg hole, ideal for upgrading your inexpensive instruments
- Made of metal alloy which is solid and durable; Gear ratio 15:1
- 3x3 tuners set; Nut,Ferrule,Screws are included, ready for use
- Package included:6 x Tuning Pegs; 6 x ferrules; 6 x screws;(3R+3L)
- 100% new
- high quality and testing is fine
- Package included: 6 x Guitar String Tuning Peg Tuner Machine Head 6 x Ferrule 12 X Screw
- Material: Made with metal and pearl white plastic buttons.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Guitar Tuning Machines
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Guitar Tuning Machines when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Guitar Tuning Machines to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Guitar Tuning Machines For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Guitar Tuning Machines Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Guitar Tuning Machines Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!