We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Gyuto Knife – Our Official Roundup
- DYNASTY SERIES BLADE QUALITY - Findking’s dynasty series uses 9CR18MOV. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. With an HRC of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife (w/ general maintenance). The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing. This blade is great for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats. Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge.
- DYNASTY SERIES HANDLE - is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts. This handle makes mis en plas (food prep) FUN again
- WEIGHT/BALANCE- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion
- DESIGN- Dynasty series chef knives are designed to show the beauty of eastern chef’s knives. While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. Blade length is 21cm and handle length is 15.5 cm with an overall length of 36.5cm. When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge
- OUR PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of Findking’s products. As a promise to our customers, price will not be affected by our strive for the highest quality in our products.
- [Traditional Japanese Hand Forging] Professional Japanese chef's knife inherits the traditional Japanese hand forging method; combined with advanced technology and materials. Through the knifemaker's manual fine knife shape and pounding out the gorgeous pounding texture; into the perfect forging art and craftsmanship. Insist on completing a perfect kitchen chef's knife through 45 days of hand forging.
- [High Quality Cooking Chef Knives] Gyuto chef knife is made of 3 layers of top grade 9CR18MOV high carbon steel with precision quenching and vacuum cold nitrogen treatment. It greatly enhances the characteristics of corrosion resistance, rust prevention and toughness; the hardness is up to 58±2HRC. 2.5mm ultra-thin sharp blade can keep the ideal ripeness of fruits, vegetables in the best condition and meat in the most delicious moment when cutting.
- [Solid Rosewood Knife Handle] The Japanese high carbon knife is made of precious summer sourwood wood from Southeast Asia. And features an ergonomically designed octagonal balanced wood handle; minimizing wrist tension and different aspects giving you great flexibility to adjust your cutting angle; while providing a secure, comfortable grip.
- [Perfect Cooking Cookware Gift Choice] Japanese knives combine high-end materials and first-class craftsmanship; perfect for home cooks and professional chefs alike. And with professional gift box packaging is the perfect gift for family and friends at Christmas, weddings, birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day.
- [High Carbon Knives Important Notes] MITSUMOTO SAKARI products pass strict quality audits. If you find any quality problems with the chef knife, please contact us immediately by email. Our professional service team will give you a satisfactory answer.
- Chef Knife handcrafted in Seki City, Japan; 8 inch blade (13-3/8 inches overall); Weighs 7.9 ounces (225 grams)
- Japanese VG10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; Rockwell Hardness 61
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Black canvas micarta handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; All Enso chef's knives come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- 100% from Japan's High Quality Steel - FAMCUTE series uses 9CR18MOV. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. With an HRC of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife (w/ general maintenance). The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing. This blade is great for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats. [Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge.]
- Ergonomic Design- Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef’s knives. While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. Blade length is 21.2cm and handle length is 15.3 cm with an overall length of 36.5cm. When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge
- Full of Natural Handles - Is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts. This handle makes mis en plas (food prep) FUN again
- Weight/Balance- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion.
- FAMCUTE's PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of ours products. As a promise to our customers, When you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems, we will replace it free of charge.
- YOSHIHIRO- Molybdenum steel Wa Gyuto Chef Knife 8.25" 210mm
- Made in Japan
- Gyuto Chef Knife
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Our 420HC stainless steel blades are heat treated for optimum hardness and edge retention while maintaining the ability to be sharpened to a razor edge. The steel used is perfect for kitchen specific tasks because of its corrosion resistance, preventing it from oxidizing with rust when it comes to contact with meat, fruits and vegetables. Our steel blades run the length of the knife and through the handle for a full-tang design.
- SINGLE BEVEL KNIFE EDGE: Traditional Japanese knives in the hands of premier chefs are usually of a single bevel ground edge in order to give the most precise and sharp edge. Our blades are meticulously sharpened to a 15° edge on the right side while the other side remains flat. A conventional Compound edge is sharpened on both sides usually resulting in a 30° edge which is not as sharp. Our design gives you an incredibly sharp edge while you cut and a flat side helps to separate food slices.
- FULL-TANG TRADITIONAL ROSEWOOD HANDLE: We wanted the handle of our knives to be able to remain in great working condition and maintain the test of time through use and ware. We thought of no other material to use in our handles than Rosewood. Praised for its natural ability to be strong and heavy while being able to maintain a polish. Using Rosewood and our full-tang knife design allows the blade to run throughout the Rosewood handle, giving you a balanced feel when manipulating your knife.
- DESIGNED FOR CHEFS: Gyuto which translates to literally “beef-sword” is usually known in the professional western cuisine as the chef’s knife, this is the be-all-end-all knife for would be chefs. It’s versatility and length allows for proper use when cutting vegetables or long strokes for clean sashimi slices. Tackling tough meats such as pork belly or needing a sharp edge design for sinewy meats, this knife does it all with grace and professionalism.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You satisfaction is our GUARANTEE. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese Professional Chef Knife that if you don’t feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the knife. If you received a knife with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
- Ergonomic Design- Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef’s knives. While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. Blade length is 21.2cm and handle length is 13.3 cm with an overall length of 34.5cm. When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge
- Full of Natural Handles - from crafte Chinese sandalwood and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade.This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts.
- Double Edged Blade & Full Tang Design This chef knife is Double-edged blade design so that it fits both left-handed and right-handed persons. Blade edge angle is 15 degrees per side. The pro kitchen cooking knife is a great beauty, impeccable performance this strong design with a good strength, durability, control full tang handle.It’s perfect for professional kitchens or the home chef.
- Multifunctional Sharp Knife This professional 8 inch chefs knife is classified and designed to be a multipurpose kitchen knives for professional applications. This sharp knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks like chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing for vegetables, fruits, meat, and cheese.
- TenSteed's PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of ours products. As a promise to our customers, When you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems, we will replace it free of charge.
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance; 61° Rockwell hardness
- Black resin and linen canvas Micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
- ✅ Look Sharp and Cut Sharper Without Slicing a Hole in Your Wallet: Crafted from the finest materials in the world, this masterpiece of the professional kitchen is forged with an authentic Japanese AUS-10V “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping. 66 layers of high carbon stainless Damascus steel cladding add aesthetic beauty and prevent both rusting and corrosion.
- ✅ Geometrically Perfect and Scary Sharp: The angles of this blade represent the pinnacle of design and the accumulation of millennia of chef knife making evolution. Finished to a mirror polish of within an astounding 8-12 degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method, this blade is viciously sharp. The tapered curvilinear blade of this knife is ideal for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts.
- ✅ Performance, Comfort, & Beauty: Military grade ergonomic G-10 handle is immune to cold, heat, and moisture. This bolster allows easy access to sharpen the entire blade down to the blade heel. Optimal knuckle clearance gives room for use without knuckle interference. Rounded handle and tapered pinch-grip bolster encourage natural handling with perfect balance. Rosetta rivet adds a cherry on top to this magnificent culinary tool.
- ✅ Never A Dull Moment: Our Ironclad 100% Lifetime Guarantee and Free Sharpening for life means that you can buy this knife risk free and Regalia makes knives that stand the test of time and so does our commitment to you. Our no questions asked replacement or money back guarantee protects you for life from any possible defect. Our Regalia free sharpening policy allows you to send in your knife at any time for a free tune up. Try it now, 100% risk free.
- ✔ 【Premium Material】KEEMAKE KIKU series Japanese chef knife is crafted out of 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium 9CR18MOV superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides. 9CR18MOV steel has what all chefs are looking for: excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance, easy to sharpen, and hard at the same time.
- ✔ 【Ultra-Sharp Edge】This Japanese chef knife is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. The blade is first coarsely ground using a vertically rotating sharpening stone, followed by a fine honing using a horizontally rotating sharpening stone. The edge is then polished using a leather stropping block for scalpel-like sharpness.
- ✔ 【Ergonomic Wood Handle】The handle of this Japanese chef knife is constructed from natural rosewood that feels substantial in the hand, smooth and warm. Moreover, an ultra-thick octagonal bolster forged from premium stainless steel acts as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade, not only strengthening the knife but also providing a smooth transition from the blade to the handle.
- ✔ 【Perfect Balance】This KEEMAKE Japanese chef knife has a perfect weight/balance design, evenly balanced at the bolster for that “feels just right in your hand” sensation and offering a comfortable and sturdy feel for each cutting, chopping, and slicing, etc.
- ✔ 【 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on KEEMAKE. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Gyuto Knife
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Gyuto Knife when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Gyuto Knife to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Gyuto Knife For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Gyuto Knife Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Gyuto Knife Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!