We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Heat Bulb for Bearded Dragon – Our Official Roundup
- 🦎Simulated Sunlight - LUCKY HERP heat bulbs create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, increase the overall air temperature in the glass container, which is conducive to reptiles' activities, digestion and reproduction.
- 🦎Suitable for Many Animals - Our reptile heat lamp is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc.
- 🦎Standard of Use - According to experiments, it is proved that the reptile light bulb is used for 4-6 hours a day, and the heat light bulb is replaced once every 3 months, and the UVA irradiation effect is the best. Use in standard E26 lamp base, 120 volts and easy to install.
- 🦎Safety Instructions - You must use good quality ceramic lamp holders, and do not use it when the voltage is unstable. Do not use it with dimmers, thermostats, and rheostats. Do not splash water on the basking light bulb during use. When using the reptile basking bulb, keep a distance of more than 30cm from reptiles. Do not turn on the heat bulb immediately after turning it off, and do not turn the bulb on and off frequently.
- 🦎Unconditional refund for broken bulbs. Please contact LUCKY HERP customer service.
- Directs heat and light toward a specific area for basking reptiles
- Package Dimensions: 14.224 H x 4.572 L x 7.874 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.018 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
- ✔️ 2 Bulb Value Pack | Save money on your reptile lighting with this great value pack
- ✔️ Great lighting for Bearded Dragons, Skinks, Leopard Geckos, Tegus, and more!
- ✔️ Fast Shipping via Amazon Prime | Get your Reptile Lighting in One or Two Days!
- ✔️ 5 point Pro-Tip Guide affixed to the back of the packaging | Written by Reptile Owners, for Reptile Owners!
- ✔️ Worry Free Guarantee - If you don't love your purchase, we will buy them back!
- Reptile Light 2 Set: 4.3in height and 3.1in diameter. 120 V white 100 Watt high heat efficiency infrared basking light will warm reptiles very quickly and increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
- Fits for reptiles or amphibians: This basking spot heat bulb fits for the pet, such as tortoise, snake, chick, lizard, spider, chameleon, turtle, all reptiles and amphibians.
- Improve your reptiles' Living Home: Since this UVA heat Bulb could simulate the natural light spectrum, increase pet appetite and helps digest food. Make reptiles more active and create a comfortable environment for your pets.
- Fits for E26 Base: This heat lamp is compatible with various kinds of E26 Base light fixtures. With 2,000 hours lifespan, the working time depends on your using frequency and time. The light bulb’s surface temperature is high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Any questions about our product, feel free to contact us. We'll sure make it right for you.
- ✔ This 100W infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. Great for pet, lizard, coop, chicken, turtle, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon, aquarium
- ✔ This black ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder)
- ✔ This heat lamp's input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 3.15 inch x height 4.13 inch
- ✔ This ceramic heat emitter bulb is 24 hour heat source with 100% heat efficiency, perfect for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- ✔ This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
- 【Ideal Reptile Heat Lamp】: 4.3 inches high, 3.1 inches diameter, two packs. 120 Volt Red 100 Watt High Thermal Efficiency Infrared Sunlight will very quickly warm reptiles and raise the temperature in the terrarium.
- 【Efficient and Durable】: Long-lasting infrared heating lamp, can last for 2000 hours or even longer, the temperature is enough to satisfy any reptiles and amphibians, such as turtles, snakes, chicks, lizards, spiders, chameleons, geckos, turtles , small mammals, etc.
- 【Improve the living home of reptiles】: Since this UVA heating bulb can simulate the natural spectrum, increase pet appetite and help digest food. Make reptiles more active and create a comfortable environment for your pet.
- 【FITS E26 BASE】: This heat lamp is compatible with various E26 bases. Lifespan depends on how often and how long you use it. When working, the surface temperature of the bulb is high, please do not touch it with your hands.
- 【Quality Guarantee】: We have taken many protective measures to avoid damage, but damage may still occur during transportation. If there is damage, please let us know. We will definitely provide you with a suitable solution.
- Simulated sunlight-heating bulbs create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, increase the overall air temperature in the glass container, which is conducive to the activity, digestion and reproduction of reptiles.
- Suitable for many kinds of animals-Our reptile heating lamps are suitable for all kinds of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, sea turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crab, bearded dragon, etc.
- Standards of use——According to experiments, the reptile bulb is used for 4-6 hours a day, and the heating bulb is replaced every 3 months. UVA irradiation has the best effect. For standard E26 lamp holders, 120 volts, easy to install.
- Safety instructions-good quality ceramic lamp holders must be used, do not use when the voltage is unstable. Do not use it with dimmers, thermostats and rheostats. Do not splash water on the basking bulb during use. When using the reptile basking bulb, keep a distance of more than 30cm from the reptile. Do not turn on the heating bulb immediately after it is turned off, and do not turn on and off the bulb frequently.
- Surface temperature is very high, do not directly touch during use, should you have any questions about this product, please contact us at anytime.
- Simulated Sunlight - Our 100 watts reptile heat lamp bulbs create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, increase the overall air temperature in the glass container to provide your reptile with daily infrared light intake, stimulate appetite, and help it grow healthier.
- Suitable for Many Animals & Environments - Our reptile heat lamp is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, such as bearded dragons, tortoises, geckos, iguanas, chameleons, snakes, frogs, toads, etc. Many scenarios are used, such as turtle tank, bearded dragon tank, etc.
- Easy to Use - According to experiments, it is proved that the reptile light bulb is used for 4-6 hours a day, and the heat light bulb is replaced once every 3 months, and the UVA irradiation effect is the best. Use in standard E26 lamp base, 110 volts and easy to install.
- High Heat Efficiency - The light of the reptile light increases the built-in reflector area by adding an inner reflective coating to efficiently increase the luminous flux and the heat reflectance inside the lamp, the same power heat output higher.(DO NOT touch by hand bulb surface)
- Quality Service：If you find any problems in the process of use please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with timely service
- High Heat Efficiency: The reptile heat lamp bulb will warm reptiles very efficiently and will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium
- Improve Reptile Appetite: This UVA basking lamp bulb can simulate UVA UV light, promotes reptile appetite and body color deposition, helps digest food, and enhances vitality
- Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage: AC 120V; Power: 75W/100W; Material: Glass, Metal; last up to 1000 hours
- Easy To Install: The heat lamp bulb for Reptiles is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E26/E27 screw socket
- Quality Service: We promise a 30-day quality guarantee. If the product has not been used for over 30 days, please contact me by email and we will replace it for you free of charge
- Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals. Repta-Sun Incandescent light bulbs provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need. Reptiles are ectothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature. If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be predisposed to chronic infections. Because ETRs vary from species to species, ask your pet professional or review available literature for guidance in determining the appropriate ETR for your pet.
- Directs heat and light toward a specific area for basking reptiles
- Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals
- Country Of Origin: United States
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Heat Bulb for Bearded Dragon
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Heat Bulb for Bearded Dragon when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Heat Bulb for Bearded Dragon to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Heat Bulb for Bearded Dragon For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Heat Bulb for Bearded Dragon Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Heat Bulb for Bearded Dragon Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!