We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Magnetic Impact Nut Drivers – Our Official Roundup
- IMPACT DRIVER SET: Use the ABN SAE Magnetic Nut Driver Bits Impact Drill Sockets Set to tighten and remove nuts and bolts when working in your home, on your vehicle, or on metal or woodworking projects
- EXTEND YOUR REACH: 6-inch (15.2cm) long reach to access narrow spaces and hard-to-reach areas; 1.25 inch (3.1cm) long hex shanks feature 1/4 inch (6.35mm) diameter
- NEVER DROP A FASTENER AGAIN: Impact nut driver magnetic impact driver sockets set have powerful magnets to provide superior retention on screws, nuts, and bolts while operating
- BUILT TO LAST: Prevent rounding off fasteners with the recessed 6 point nut drivers for impact drills; Chrome-vanadium steel and black phosphate coating provides maximum strength and rust resistance
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Impact driver socket adapter set includes 6 SAE impact drivers (1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, and 9/16 inch) and 1 bit driver holder; Each magnetic extended nut driver bit nutsetter tool is permanently laser-etched sizing makes identification easy
- Organization: High-Visibility Color Coding For Quick And Easy Size Identification
- Secure Hold: Designed With Industrial-Strength Magnets For Secure Fastener Hold And Reduced Breakage
- Precision: Exact-Fit Precision-Machined Tips For Reduced Cam-Out
- Solid Shaft For Strength And Durability
- [QUALITY]: Built for strength with heat-treated Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) and coated with Black Phosphate for corrosion resistance.
- [CONVENIENCE]: The quick change 1/4” Hex Shank Nut securely and quickly inserts into any impact for immediate use.
- [SECURE]: Top quality industrial grade magnets allow for secure retention of fasteners.
- [VERSATILE]: 6 in. long reach provides easy maneuvering in narrow spaces and hard to reach areas.
- [SIZES]: SAE Impact Nut Driver – 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, and 9/16" with PH1, PH2 Phillips
- High Quality: The impact driver bit is made of Cr-V steel, which has higher shock resistance and hardness. The surface is blackened by manganese phosphate, which has the ability to resist wear, oxidation and corrosion.
- STRONG MAGNETIC FORCE: The drill sockets powerful magnetizer design can strengthen the safety lock and hold of the drill bit during the application of nut and bolt fasteners. Each magnet is tightly installed, and the magnet is not allowed to fall.
- POWER NUT DRIVER BITS: metric magnetic nut driver set, metric: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm. SAE: 1/4″,11/32″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″,( 1pc of each), Each mounter size is clearly engraved on the side for easy identification.Also includes 3 Pcs drill extension rods.
- QUICK-CHANGE: The nut setter master set is suitable for quick chucks and any drill or driver, electric screwdriver, socket wrench, pneumatic impact wrench, cordless electric drill, screw gun, etc.
- PACKAGE CONTENT:The Nut Driver Socket with a storage bag, which is convenient for storage and carrying. It is widely used in household DIY, auto parts, woodworking, professional machine repair, etc.
- SET INCLUDES: This impact grade nut driver set includes 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch and 9/16-inch nut drivers with a handy storage rail so you'll never lose one of these drivers on the job.
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: These 6-inch-long magnetic nut drivers are made from impact grade Chrome Vanadium steel and Manganese Phosphate coating to help prevent rust and corrosion. These impact nut drivers have a 1/4-inch hex shank that fits any standard quick connect drill chuck and an extra strength magnet for superior fastener retention. These drivers are built to last!
- THE QUALITY YOU NEED: Whether you're working on racks, mounting panels, or gears, these magnetic nut drivers come through every time and snap right into your impact driver. They are full length, impact grade and help you reach where your fingers can’t.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Magnetic Impact Nut Driver Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- [DURABLE]: Highly durable pieces in this tool set are made of chrome vanadium steel with corrosion resistant black phosphate coating.
- [DESIGN]: Powerful magnetizer design reinforces a secure lock and retention on bits during nuts and bolts fastener application when used with an impact wrench.
- [QUICK CHANGE]: 1/4-inch quick change hex shank nut drivers securely inserts into drivers for immediate use
- [VISIBILITY]: Nut setter size speculations are laser etched and engraved onto the surface of each piece for easy identification.
- [INCLUDES]: Nut driver setter kit comes with red bit holder and six 1/4-inch hex shank nut drivers in the following SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16-inch.
- Magnetic nut driver provides convenient pick-up and retention of hex fasteners
- Lobular design drives along flats to reduce rounding of hex fasteners
- Flat edges at hex opening for full contact with flanged hex head screws
- Performance-optimized S2 steel construction for extended life
- Calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- Chrome Vanadium Steel. Heat Treated, Black Phosphate Coating.
- 1/4" Hex Drive. Comes in handy storage case with dimension scale.
- 6-pc. SAE sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16"
- 6-pc. Metric sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY - Backed by SEDY 30-Days Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee & Manufacture's 1-Year Warranty.
- Product designed for use in Impact Drivers and Wrenches
- Recessed Corners = drives on flats which minimzes shavings
- Industrial strength magnet maximizes fastener retention
- Extra-strength magnet for superior bit retention
- Package Included: The magnetic nut driver set contains commonly used models Metric: 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm( 1pc of each), SAE: 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″( 1pc of each), 3pc impact socket adapters( 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″) and 1pc 1/4″ hex shank magnetic bit holder
- Manganese Phosphate Blackening: Nut setter set is made of CR-V steel construction with manganese phosphate blackening for good stability and rust resistance, besides, its corrosion resistance is 10-20 times better than traditional blackening
- Strong Magnetism: Magnet inside sockets retains bolt head or nut in socket and the socket is deep enough so you don't drop screws, this lets you use these hand tools with just one hand for convenience and makes it easier to secure a bolt or screw
- Smart Storage: Nut driver bit set comes with a plastic storage organizer strip labeled which is printed with the model number for identification. Keep your nut driver set organized and easily notice when one piece is missing
- Impact Socket Adapter: 3 sizes impact socket adapters and 1pc magnetic bit holder are included and they can meet the requirements of a variety of impact drivers include the power drill, spanners, drills, detent balls, and so on.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Magnetic Impact Nut Drivers
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Magnetic Impact Nut Drivers when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Magnetic Impact Nut Drivers to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Magnetic Impact Nut Drivers For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Magnetic Impact Nut Drivers Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Magnetic Impact Nut Drivers Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!