We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven – Our Official Roundup
- The Ultimate All-In-One Multi Oven: It’s a countertop microwave, broiler, airfryer, and convection oven all in one! Use each function alone or combined for delicious meals every time
- Healthy Air Fryer Mode: Quickly circulates hot air around food, producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. Make french fries, nuggets, and more healthier and delicious
- Use as a Main or Second Oven: Use Convection Bake function up to 425°F, with or without preheat, for baking and roasting. FlashXpress Broiler is perfect for toasting, browning, and crisping
- Smart, Even Cooking Power: 1000-Watt Panasonic inverter microwave technology for smart, even defrosting, reheating, cooking, & warming; Genius Sensor Cook, Turbo Defrost, and other dedicated settings for easier cooking
- Sleek, Space Saving Design: Large capacity, small overall footprint - 22”W x 13.4”H x 17”D with 14.2” turntable; place on countertop or make it a built in microwave oven with optional trim kit (NN-TK81KCS)
- THE ULTIMATE ALL-IN-ONE OVEN – It’s a microwave, broiler, air fryer and convection oven all in one! Use each function independently or a combination to cook an array of meals with delicious results.
- HEALTHY AIR FRYER – Quickly circulates hot air around food producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. French fries, nuggets, and wings are crispy and delicious with less calories.
- IT’S A SECOND OVEN! – Convection Bake function ranges from 100° & 215° to 425°F, with or without preheat, for baking and roasting. FlashXpress Broiler is perfect for toasting, browning and crisping.
- INVERTER MICROWAVE – Panasonic’s patented inverter technology for smart, even defrosting, reheating, cooking and keeping food warm. With Genius Sensor Cook, Turbo Defrost and dedicated settings.
- SLEEK, SPACE SAVING DESIGN – Large capacity with small overall footprint, 22”W x 13.4”H x 17”D with a 14.2” turntable. Sits on your countertop or can be built-in with an optional trim kit (NN-TK81KCS)
- HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE MICROWAVE Ideal for full-service and fast-food restaurants, convenience stores, offices, hotels, cafeterias, breakrooms and other business-related settings, plus heavy home or dorm room usage
- BOTTOM ENERGY FEED SYSTEM FOR FAST COOKING RESULTS 1000W power, and 0.8-cu. ft. capacity; Energy travels less distance to reach the food, for increased efficiency in heating dinner plates, large casserole dishes, coffee mugs and other common kitchenware
- NO-HASSLE GRAB & GO HANDLE Ensures fast, smooth, long-lasting performance; Also features see-through oven door, interior light, anti-theft component, tone control and self-diagnostics
- TOUCH-CONTROL KEYPAD WITH BRAILLE Programmable and manual operation provides 10 programmable memory pads and 20-memory capability plus 99:99-minute capacity, presets from 10 seconds up to 3:30 minutes, 6 power levels and program list/cycle counter
- COMPACT, SPACE-SAVING DESIGN Occupies minimal space on a countertop or table; Exterior dimensions (HxWxD): 12-inch x 20-1/8-inch x 16-1/2-inch, Interior: 8-1/16-inch x 13-inch x 13-inch
- Delicious Food, Smarter Cooking with Panasonic Microwaves: Cyclonic Inverter Technology evenly circulates heat in 3D waves for more even, efficient cooking with delicious results
- Simple Microwave Controls: You’re never more than the touch of a button or turn of a dial away from 20 preset menu items, inverter turbo defrost, quick 30 sec, delicious popcorn and more
- Take the Guesswork out of Cooking: Cook and reheat without setting a time. Sensor Cook and Reheat functions offer pre-set options for easier cooking
- Defrost in a Hurry, Keep Warm When You Need It: Sensor Inverter Turbo Defrost evenly thaws foods more evenly and quickly; Keep warm feature keeps foods, like vegetables, sauces & bread, warm until ready to serve
- Maximize Counter Space: Uses a spacious 2.2 cu.ft interior and compact exterior to take up minimal counterspace; make it a built in microwave with trim kit models sold separately (NN-TK922SS / NN-TK932SS)
- Hardcover Book
- 238 Pages - 07/01/1983 (Publication Date) - Consumer Affairs Division, Panasonic Co. (Publisher)
- 7 Functions, 1 Oven: Versatile oven with an incredible range of options for cooking and prep—Convection Bake, Steam, Steam-Convection Bake combo, Airfry, Slow Cook, Ferment, and Sanitize—for healthy cooking of new and favorite dishes
- Combine Convection and Steam for Incredible Flavor and Texture: Get exact temperature control in convection mode; 2 racks distribute heat evenly for uniform efficient cooking and baking; Steam Convection adds steam for fluffier cakes and juicier meats.
- 2 levels of Smart Steam for Flavorful Cooking with Nutrients Locked In; Also healthy Air Fry for light, crispy low-oil meals and snacks; flavorful Stew Slow Cook for set-it-and-forget-it convenience, and Ferment mode for homemade yogurt – even canning
- Easy-to-Use Countertop Oven with Large LED Display: Simple to operate, to make quick and flavorful meals—home-made pizza, wings, vegetables, chicken, fish, eggs, and even cookies and cake
- Spacious Interior That’s Easy to Clean: Versatile .7 cu ft oven fits a 10-inch pizza, a whole fish, or small chicken; interior wipes clean easily after cooldown, with high-temperature steam for sanitizing of oven cavity, bottles, and utensils
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 1.6 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 15 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Dimensions: Interior HxWxD :9 x 16.4375 x 18.5 inches, Dimensions-12 D x 19.1 W x 21.8 H inches
- Smart cooking settings with Genius sensor: Built-in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include 14 Preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Function key is available
- Luxury-size 2.2 cu. ft. capacity microwave oven for countertop or built-in installation; Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of power for precision cooking; Inverter turbo defrost for fast, even defrosting; Genius one-touch sensor cook and reheat eliminates guesswork; 14 preset auto-cook/sensor cook menu items; Multi-stage cooking up to 3 stages; Height 14.000; Width 23.90; Depth 19.40; Weight 37.00; Color Stainless Steel; Operating System; Batteries Included; Batteries Required
- 1250 watts of cooking power with 10 power levels; Number of Batteries 0; Battery Type Does Not Contain a Battery; Language English, Spanish; Assembly Required
- Removable 16.5-inch glass revolving turntable
- Full-tactile membrane control panel with green 4-digit display
- Stainless and black screen door with push open door release
- NN-T945SF Luxury Full Size Microwave Oven
- Inverter Technology
- 6 Digit Expanded Display Panel
- Push-button control panel
- One Touch Popcorn Key
- Genius Sensor Technology: Panasonic patented Genius Sensor technology, designed in Japan for fast cooking and delicious results, 1100W powerful cooking and 1.3 cu interior
- Auto Sensor and Auto Cook: Panasonic microwave oven with 7 preset smart cooking options including potatoes, fresh and frozen vegetables, frozen pizza and entrees, casseroles and more, plus Auto Defrost and smart Sensor Cook and Reheat
- Minimum Countertop Footprint: Smart, compact microwave oven occupies less space for electronics and more for interior capacity: 11.8”H x 21.2”W x 17.4”D with 12.4” turntable
- Microwave Popcorn: Choose from 3 power level options, depending on the size of the microwave popcorn bag, for perfect popping every time
- Keep Warm: Keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d’oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious until they’re ready to serve
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!