We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Punches for Gunsmithing – Our Official Roundup
- 1.【HAMMER】With bigger and heavier hammer head, the hammer is easier to hit. And the two ends of the hammer are detachable. We provide you 4 interchangeable hammer heads (rubber, brass, steel and nylon), you can choose the appropriate one according to your own needs.
- 2.【PUNCHES】All the steel punches are treated specially, which makes it more durable and sturdy than other brands. Pin is the most easily broken part in the whole set. We provide excellent quality pins, so that you can avoid the abandonment of the whole punch set due to the fracture of one pin.
- 3.【INCLUDES】A bench block, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 steel punches, 3/8, 5/16, 15/64 plastic punches, a pin alignment tool, a hammer and 4 detachable hammer heads.
- 4.【BENCH BLOCK】Unlike similar products on the market, our bench block has made two improvements. 1. Special surface treatment to protect your precious products from scratches during drifting and staking. 2. This smithing bench block comes with a non-slip mat(4" diameter) to avoid slippage during use, convenient for you to use effectively.
- 5.【PRODUCT GUARANTEE】We analyzed customer feedback and found that customers are stating that the 1/16 punch pin bends. After repeated tests we determined that it is a technical problem, which is inevitable and consistent across the whole industry. If you encounter this problem within 1 years, rather than complain publicly, please contact us with a picture. We'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible. We sincerely strive to provide a pleasant experience to every customer.
- Dimensions: 9.75" L x 5.25" W x 2" D
- Non-destructive: Chrome plated steel hammer has nylon and brass heads to ensure strong, but non-marring contact while in use
- Be prepared: Features brass, steel and nylon solid punches making it the ideal kit for your workbench
- Includes: 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32" and 5/16" brass punches, (2) 1/16", (2) 3/32" steel punches, 15/64", 3/8" plastic punches
- Storage: Comes with a convenient plastic molded storage case
- ✔️ 8 BRASS PIN PUNCHES - The sizes are 1/8 - 9/64 - 5/32 - 3/16 - 7/32 - 1/4 - 9/32 and 5/16 - Made of Quality brass
- ✔️ 4 STEEL PINS - the sizes are 1/16 with domed tip, 1/16 flat tip, 3/32 domed tip, 3/32 flat tip - Made of strong steel
- ✔️ 2 NYLON PUNCHES - The sizes are 15/64 and 3/8 - Made with dense nylon for a strong and durable finish
- ✔️ BRASS AND POLYMER HAMMER - Chrome plated steel hammer to ensure strong, but non-marring contact while in use.
- ✔️ THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE: The customers satisfaction is our priority, if you have any questions or issues, we always answer you promptly and will put 100% of issues right.
- 🔺8PCS BRASS ROLL PIN PUNCH - 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32" and 5/16". Made of brass for use with surfaces that may be damaged by steel punches.
- 🔺▲4PCS ROLL PIN STARTER PUNCH - 1/16", 5/64", 3/32" , 1/8", you have all the sizes needed to build the AR lower and upper receivers. ▲4PCS STEEL ROLL PIN PUNCH - 2 each of 1/16" and 3/32", they are the strongest.
- 🔺▲2PCS STURDY PLASTICS PUNCH - 15/64", 3/8", used special treatment of plastic, they still have high hardness and density, they are special. ▲1PC PLASTIC TWEEZERS start the tiniest pins with ease and align them perfectly.
- 🔺BRASS/ POLYMER/ STEEL/ RUBBER HAMMER - Chrome plated steel hammer has nylon and brass heads to ensure strong, but non-marring contact while in use. All tools are neatly stored in the box, clean and tidy, easy to store and carry.
- 🔺WORRY-FREE WARRANTY - Backed by SEDY 30-Days Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee & Manufacture's 1-Year Warranty.
- 【Double Face Hammer】Chrome plated steel hammer has nylon and brass heads to ensure strong, but non-marring contact while in use. We provide you with 4 interchangeable hammers (rubber, brass, steel and nylon). You can choose the right hammers according to your needs.
- 【Brass】8Pcs roll pin punch including 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32" and 5/16" ，Made of brass for use with surfaces that may be damaged by steel punches.
- 【Hollow End】4Pcs hollow end starter punch set including 1/16”, 5/64”, 3/32”, 1/8”.
- 【Quality Steel】4Pcs steel punches including: 2 each of 1/16" and 3/32", after special treatment，pins are durable.
- 【Special Plastics】2Pcs sturdy plastic punches including 15/64", 3/8"，used special treatment of plastic, has higher hanroness ang higher density
- SPECIFICATIONS: This set includes nine roll pin punches (1/16” x 2 ¾”, 5/64” x 3 ¼”, 3/32” x 3 ½”, 1/8” x 4”, 5/32” x 4 ½”, 3/16” x 4 ¾”, 7/32” x 5”, ¼” x 5 ½”, and 5/16” x 6 ¼”) and one nylon storage pouch for easy carry and storage.
- QUALITY: Each punch in the ARES Roll Pin Punch Set is made of hardened chrome vanadium alloy steel, providing each tool with increased durability. The set is heat treated and drop forged, delivering punches with high hardness ratings that stand up to serious work and prevent deformation of tools. The precision-machined hemispherical pin punch head ensures positive alignment with pins, and the knurled shank provides enhanced grip.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This kit is an essential addition for any tool kit, allowing for the removal and insertion of roll pins without damaging the pins so that they can be re-used. Common applications include jewelry repair, gun service, small engine or equipment and machinery work, and other jobs involving spring pin fasteners of various sizes.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Roll Pin Punch Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- department name: unisex-adult
- included components: Gunsmithing Punch Set
- sport type: Hunting
- ❄ 9-Pieces gunsmithing punch set made of high-quality material chrome-vanadium steel, Rustproof coating with strong corrosion resistance
- ❄ Use for FAST and SAFE removal of pins, Forging and High temperature treatment to eliminate distortion, bending or fracture in use, The knurling grip adds friction and ensures no slip during use
- ❄ 9pcs different size including 1/16”, 5/64”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4”, 5/16”
- ❄ This set of pin punches is equipped with a strong nylon storage bag, suitable size, easy to use, carry, store or hang
- ❄ 12 hours quick customer service, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or advice, we are always looking forward to satisfying you
- Hammer: Our punch set has been improved in two areas, the weight of the hammer and the surface area of the hammers faces. These two changes improve the user's comfort and work efficiency. In addition, to meet the needs of users for different hammer heads, both ends of the hammers can be removed and replaced. We provide hammer heads of four different materials, including rubber, brass, steel and nylon.
- Punches: Compared with other similar products, our punch set has more types for a wider scope of applications to better meet the needs of consumers. We include punches made of brass, steel and plastic. We specially treat our pins for better durability and strength than competing products. We also use the correct material for each pin depending on its function. For example, for thinner pins, we use steel which has better strength and durability.
- Hollow-end Punches: We include a 4-piece hollow-end starter punch set including 1/16”, 5/64”, 3/32”, and 1/8” punches. They are made of 6140 chromium steel with nickel plating. This special material and processing technology make this brass punch set for barrels superior to other similar products in durability, corrosion resistance and strength.
- Included in the Set: 1/8", 9/64", and 5/32" steel punches; 2 pieces 1/16" and 2 pieces 3/32" steel punches; 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", and 1/8" 6140 chrome vanadium steel punches; 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32" and 5/16" brass punches; 15/64 and 3/8" plastic punches; a hammer and 4 replaceable hammer heads.
- Customer Service: Due to the nature of this product, it is possible for some parts to eventually wear out through repeated use. We offer an exchange service to improve this situation. Also, if you have any problems with this punch kit, please feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help you.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Punches for Gunsmithing
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Punches for Gunsmithing when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Punches for Gunsmithing to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Punches for Gunsmithing For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Punches for Gunsmithing Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Punches for Gunsmithing Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!