We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Single Serve Grind and Brew Coffee Maker – Our Official Roundup
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Grinds & Brews up to 16 oz. at a time
- Blade grinder automatically grinds whole beans and dispenses ground coffee directly into filter basket.
- Simple controls are as easy as 1, 2, 3 - add beans, add water, press "Grind & Brew" button
- Grind-off feature allows you to use pre-ground coffee
- Cuisinart Grind & BrewTM 12-Cup Automatic Coffee Maker delivers convenient bean-to-cup brewing functionality so that you can enjoy the true flavor of your favorite coffee
- Strength selector allows you to choose coffee strength: strong, medium or mild
- Sealable, 8 oz. capacity bean hopper holds up to a half-pound of coffee beans
- Brew PauseTM lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished
- Integrated burr grinder automatically grinds coffee beans before brewing for maximum freshness, flavor and aroma
- Easy to use – simply choose the preferred cup size to brew a bold cup with Coffee shop quality every time. The extra-large, removable 90oz water tank minimizes re-filling, but can be detached for refill or the hinged tank lid can be utilized for pour-in refilling. The drip tray is also removable and adjustable. The machine automatically powers off after use
- Hotter - unlike the leading competitor, Touch brewers brew at the optimum temperature, up to 200°f for extracting full-bodied flavor
- Bolder - in addition to the optimum brew temperature, Touch brewers feature an Extra efficient brew cycle that maximizes water-coffee contact, resulting in a richer, bolder taste in every cup
- Faster - our patent pending rapid brew technology starts brewing in under 20 seconds. Plus, Touch brewers heat only the water needed demand—instead of heating an entire tank of water, making them as Energy efficient and reliable as they are fast
- Bigger cup size - 8 cup sizes to choose from (6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 oz and 26oz carafe). included with this T526S is a refill Jumbo cup which can brew up to four cups at once. Compatible with all K-Cup pods, generic cups, Touch bold and xplus
- 12-Cup automatic coffeemaker with built-in automatic bean grinder
- Fully programmable with adjustable auto-shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, Brew Pause, 1- to 4-Cup setting, and grind-off option for using pre-ground coffee
- Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through.
- Includes measuring scoop and instruction booklet
- Product built to North American Electrical Standards; NOTE: Check User manual in Technical Specification before use
- PowerXL Grind & Go single cup coffee maker with industrial-strength built-in grinder grinds and immediately brews one cup of the freshest, best-tasting cup of hot coffee directly into your coffee cup or travel mug at a time, making it easy to satisfy everyone’s preferences – includes 16 oz. thermal mug with lid and heat-resistant sleeve.
- 2-in-1 auto brew programming lets you choose whole beans or pre-ground coffee for a fresh, just-brewed cup of your favorite type of coffee faster than traditional drip coffee makers; measure your cup size from 6 oz. to 16 oz. on the clear water reservoir with printed ounce markings — auto shut-off after brewing
- High-powered commercial coffee grinder built into a compact, small coffee maker grinds & brews rich, delicious coffee with barista-quality taste and aroma while saving kitchen countertop space – premium stainless-steel blades for precision grinding.
- Removable, dishwasher-safe filter locks securely into place and unlocks in one motion for fast cleanup without the need for costly, wasteful pods; adjustable drip tray with two levels fits a variety of cup sizes and helps prevent spilling.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.9” x 6.9” x 14.2” USA-Based PowerXL appliance collection; Grind & Go coffee making system includes drip coffee machine with dishwasher safe, removable parts: brew basket (outer filter) with handle, inner mesh filter, 2T coffee scoop, coffeehouse recipe guide created at the PowerXL in-house test kitchen.
- Gold-standard coffee certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA). Brew by the cup or the carafe.
- Single-serve capability with optional brew basket accessory included optimizes flavor
- Better Brew precision controls water temperature and brew cycles; meeting the Specialty Coffee Association's Golden Cup standard
- Rainmaker shower head evenly distributes water over grounds
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal carafe with brew-through, pour-through carafe lid reduces heat loss, rather than reheating coffee
- The Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker is a durable BPA-Free Tritan pitcher with an airtight lid and non-slip silicone handle. It produces 4 servings of smooth cold brew with any type of coffee grounds and is less acidic than traditional coffee brewing
- THE FINE-MESH COFFEE FILTER in this cold brew coffee maker keeps grounds out of your freshly brewed pot - differing from other coffee machines. Tritan plastic withstands hot temperatures if you want a hot cup of coffee. Fits in most refrigerator doors.
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- INNOVATIVE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: Takeya brings over 55 years of Japanese design heritage to our line of insulated, BPA-free water bottles & our sustainable iced tea, fruit infusion, & cold brew pitchers.
- Pour over Coffee: manual pour over Coffee maker allows you to brew an excellent cup of Coffee in minutes
- Stainless steel: includes a Permanent, stainless steel mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- Coffee carafe: made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass with Cork Band detailing that is both functional and elegant
- Quick and easy: simply add coarse ground Coffee to filter, pour a small amount of water in a circular motion over ground Coffee until soaked then add the remaining water and let drip
- Servings: pour over Coffee maker makes 8 cups of Coffee, 4 oz each; dishwasher safe
- Classic or Rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths
- Hotter brewing technology: Advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of coffee
- Wake up to hot coffee. 24-hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance
- Keep coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling. Dishwasher-safe parts: Yes
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty and iced beverages
- Any size from 6oz - 12 ounce
- Removable reservoir
- Cord storage for a better fit on counter
- Keurig's smallest brewer, portable design goes anywhere
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Single Serve Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Single Serve Grind and Brew Coffee Maker when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Single Serve Grind and Brew Coffee Maker to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Single Serve Grind and Brew Coffee Maker For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Single Serve Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Single Serve Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!