We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Tie Down Straps for Surfboards – Our Official Roundup
- 🚌 SECURELY TIE DOWN your surfboards to your car’s roof rack with these 15’ straps. These tie down straps work with any car, truck, SUV, van, or other vehicle that has roof racks installed already.
- ⭐️ SILICONE BUCKLE COVERS prevent your car or surfboard from being dented or scratched by the metal buckle. This is a major benefit… compare to all the other brands with exposed buckles.
- 🏄♂️ SURFBOARDS CAN BE STACKED on top of each other, if you need to tie down multiple surf boards. 15 foot straps are long enough for multiple boards. Can also be used for SUPs (Stand Up Paddleboards), Kayaks, and Canoes.
- 💪 HEAVY DUTY 1.25” wide, 15’ long straps, with powerful metal buckles (covered in silicone guards) keep your gear secured tightly to your vehicle. Carrying case included, for storing tie down straps. Set of 2 tie-down straps.
- 💯 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: As with all of our surfing products, if you are not completely satisfied for ANY reason, simply return your Surfboard Tie Down Straps within 30 days for a full refund.
- Set of two straps
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" [ 35mm ] cam buckle
- Neoprene buckle housing
- Carrying bag
- straps are sold in sets of two 12-foot straps with 1-3/8 inch cam buckles for secure tightening
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Set of two straps
- Heavy duty 1" [ 25mm ] cam buckle
- Carrying bag
- 12 Feet Long.
- Tired of Cheap Straps Denting your Car? Secure your cargo without worrying about the buckle dropping, denting your car, board or boat.
- Made with 1.5mm thick dura soft nylon so your boards stay scratch free without sacrificing strength. The oversized stainless steel cam has been designed so large or small fingers can access it easily and we wrapped it in silicone sleeve to make sure your cars paint job doesn't pick up dings while you are playing.
- SUPERIOR TIE DOWNS, SECURES GEAR FAST & EASY: 250 lb. 1" Soft Nylon. WORKING LOAD LIMIT 700 lb. BREAK STRENGTH These tie downs are designed to ensure that they hold your cargo in place and prevent damage. The premium cam buckle loop tie down straps are designed to hold any load fast, safely and securely. Spend less time securing your equipment and more time having fun!
- Storage bag included so your tie downs stay dry and organized in your car
- 10 Foot Straps Holds 1-5 boards on your car securely.
- The most simple feature you never knew you needed: Integrated bungee with a pull tab attached below the neoprene sleeve keeps your tie downs organized when not in use and helps to keep excess strap contained so it does not flap against your car while driving.
- Oversized easy thread neoprene covered stainless steel cam buckles with neoprene cam covers. Contoured neoprene cam cover ensures protection yet gives you access to the cam lever so you can still access the lever press.
- Superman strong nylon webbing that is guaranteed not to stretch. Can carry everything including the kitchen sink: Lumber, wood, paddleboards, kayaks, ladders or anything you need to secure to your car. The VAMO deluxe tie down will do it all.
- Convenient mesh storage bag with zipper included to easily store your tie downs and keep them organized and dry in your trunk.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE and replacement on failure due to manufacturer’s defects.
- PREMIUM TIE DOWNS, MAKE IT FAST & EASY: The Dorsal Surfboard Straps are designed to guarantee to hold your boards, kayaks or SUP's in place while preventing damage. Our premium cam buckle looping tie down straps are designed to hold any load, safely and securely. Holds 1-4 boards on your car securely.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH IN DESIGN: Made of Dorsals own Durable UV resistant nylon material with triple reinforced stitching, heavy duty anodized zinc alloy cam buckle with protectant pad.
- SAFE FOR VEHICLES: These Straps won't Scratch or Dent your Car or Truck. Secure your kayak, sups and surfboards on your car without having to worry about the buckle getting dropped scratching your paint and denting your car.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Comes with a Set of 2 straps, strap width 1 inch, strap length 15 feet, cam buckle width 1.5 inches. Load Strength rated to 250 lb. 1" Soft Nylon. Working Load Limit 700 lb. breaking strength.
- Designed and Made in America. Keep in local!
- ▶ LIFETIME WARRANTY – Support our family business and Receive a Lifetime Warranty.
- ▶ 1100lb BREAK STRENGTH - 550lb Working load strength - Strong enough to hold anything on your Car Roof Rack, Van or Trailer.
- ▶ 4 x 16ft Black Straps with Rustproof Metal Alloy Cam buckles, 1in (25 mm) Wide Industrial Grade Polyester Webbing Fibers.
- ▶ DURABLE EASY ORGANIZER BAG - Always be Prepared, keep them under the seat because you never know when you might need roof rack ties.
- ▶ GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE - If you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason we'll Refund your Money
- ✔【SCRATCH-FREE AND SCURE】 Extra Neoprene padding under the cam lock to prevent scratch on paint
- ✔【TOP NYLON STRAPS 】300lbs working load limit,600lbs break strength.These straps are super soft as well as super tough. They are wear- resistant, heavy duty and won't curl, they have much better performance than others. They won’t loosen on the trip through the mountains or on highways going in excess of 60+ mph after testing.
- ✔【EASY TO USE】Easy to tighten and easy to release. These straps are suitable for securing canoes, surfboards, SUP’s, luggage or any other items you store on the roof rack of your car.
- ✔【GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY】1in width, Set of two 11 ft straps
- ✔【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】We’re so confident that our products will meet or exceed your expectations, so we are offering a risk free, no questions asked, money back guarantee.If you have any questions, please feel free to tell us, we will try our best to satisfy every customer.
- Rack Tie Down Straps --- Set of 2 straps, strap width 1 inch, strap length 15 feet, equipped with durable metal buckle
- Durable Material --- Oversized easy thread neoprene covered stainless steel cam buckles and superman strong polyester webbing
- Applicable Scene --- Commonly used outdoor equipment, for fixing Surfboards, SUP board, Canoes, Snowboards and Kayaks, They can be used with Neolife roof rack pads
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH --- Securely tightens loads to 200 pounds of actual use and 600 pounds of break strength
- Easy to use --- The straps with a suitable length (15 feet), it can be adjusted and meet a variety of strapping needs. If it's too long, just tie the surplus cord into a knot so it doesn't bang against your car
- SPECIFICATIONS: Set of 2 straps, strap width 1 inch, strap length 12.5 feet, cam buckle width 1.5 inches.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Durable UV resistant polypropylene with reinforced stitching, heavy duty anodized zinc alloy cam buckle.
- VERSATILE: Suitable to secure surfboards, SUP boards, canoes and kayak etc. to your car roof rack.
- FREE BAG: It comes with a draw string carry bag so the straps can be stored and put away neatly.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE: OCEANBROAD offers complete customer satisfaction of replacement or refund for any quality issues.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Tie Down Straps for Surfboards
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Tie Down Straps for Surfboards when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Tie Down Straps for Surfboards to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Tie Down Straps for Surfboards For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Tie Down Straps for Surfboards Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Tie Down Straps for Surfboards Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!