We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Torpedo Laser Level – Our Official Roundup
- ACCURATE LEVELING: This Johnson Torpedo Level is designed for easy use even in tight spaces. The laser offers a high accuracy level of ±1/8" per 50' for error-free leveling, reading and guiding.
- SMART READING: The Magnetic leveling laser features four vials that read plumb, level, 45-deg. angle and cross-check, while the laser projects a beam of up to 100 ft. Three 90-deg. beams emit simultaneous level, plumb and square reference points.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The torpedo manual level has a machined and anodized aluminum frame to ensure maximum durability on the harshest job sites. The precision-crafted aluminum laser offers superior accuracy.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: With a smart design, this laser leveling tool has a strong magnetic base, tripod mount and a v-groove frame to make a versatile device. These features help the level fit on pipes and conduits stably.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This Orange Magnetic Torpedo Laser Level works on 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (included) and offers an extensive battery life of up to 50 hours. It is equipped with a leveling base.
- NOTE: It does not measure distance!
- Laser Alignment Point & Leveling Line - Designed with bright red beam 100Ft alignment point and 30Ft horizontally line for leveling. You can also aligns plumb with the help of spirit level magnet. The line laser can also be used vertically with the help of level magnet
- 12 Inch Spirit Level - Made of heavy duty aluminum frame is lightweight, easily used in construction work and help reduce hand fatigue. Design with 180° bubble vial and one triangular bubble vial with triangular mirror are handy for horizontal, vertical or angular applications with quick and accurate leveling. Measurement surface with V-shaped groove for pipe measurements
- LED Light - Designed with 2 bubble vial LED lights for easier reading in dark workspaces. Long press the red button to turn on/off the light Class II laser product, output < 1mW
- Anti-shock & Magnetic - 2-in-1 laser spirit level designed with over-molded rubber end caps for non-marring leveling and shock resistance; Two milled surfaces with magnet making it easier to be attached to any iron for easy and hands-free work
- LASER LEVELING: This Johnson Torpedo Level is designed for easy use even in tight spaces. The laser offers a high accuracy level of ±1/8" per 50' for error-free leveling, reading and guiding.
- SMART READING: The Magnetic leveling laser features four vials that read plumb, level, 45-deg. angle and cross-check, while the laser projects a beam of up to 100 ft.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The torpedo manual level has a machined aluminum frame to ensure maximum durability on the harshest job sites. The precision-crafted aluminum laser offers superior accuracy.
- APPLICATIONS: Designed for use in tight spaces, this torpedo level is ideal for jobsite prep, window, and cabinetry installation. It is particularly ideal for plumbers and electricians - its rare earth magnets are perfect for sticking to pipe and conduit.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This Magnetic Torpedo Laser Level comes with 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries, and a soft-sided pouch to keep your tool clean and safe when not in use.
- SMALL LASER LEVEL: This Johnson Torpedo Level is designed for easy home and on-the-job use for tight spaces. The laser offers a high accuracy level of ±3/8" per 50' for error-free leveling, reading and guiding.
- SMART READING: The Magnetic leveling laser features three vials for accurate leveling. The vials read plumb, level and cross-check, while the laser projects a beam of up to 100 ft.
- ROTATING HEAD: With a smart design, this laser leveling tool has an inbuilt rotating head that swivels to project a laser dot, horizontal or vertical laser lines.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The torpedo manual level has a durably molded housing to ensure increased life. The impact-resistant body makes the tool suitable for use on harsh and aggressive work sites.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This Orange Magnetic Torpedo Laser Level is 2 in. wide and 6 in. long, making an easy to carry, compact design. It works on 2 "AA" alkaline batteries (included) and offers an extensive battery life of up to 70 hours.
- NOTE: IT'S NOT LASER LEVEL!【2-in-1 Laser Measure &Torpedo Level】Combining a 65 Ft laser measure and a torpedo level; Laser meter provides more convenience when measuring; High precision torpedo level can not just be a level but also help measure distance more accurate
- 【High Accuracy Two Modes】Laser Measuring range ups to 65 feet to meet your regular measuring need; Distance and real time continuous measuring two modes for you to choose. Laser will turn off automatically after 30 seconds. Class 2 laser, maximum laser output<1mW; Accuracy: ±1/4 inch. NOTE: It is recommended to be used indoor!
- 【Excellent Torpedo Level】8” pocket size design for easy carry; Strong holding magnetic edge can be attached to any iron; Two horizontal & vertical solid block vials with high accuracy 0.029 degrees; Top opening for easy observation; Heavy duty aluminum alloy frame ensures accuracy and durability
- 【More Features】Two buttons easy operation; Inverted backlit display improves better readability in low-light conditions; Measure your subject in either meters or inches/feet depending on your preferences; Simply press the button to switch measure reference from back to front; Automatic shutdown without operation for 120s also assures you a easy and quick measurement to improve efficiency
- 【Wide Application & Contents】Made of ABS material for comfortable grip, ideal for home, construction and industries. Including 1 x PLL20 2-in-1 Laser Measure and Torpedo Level Device; 2 x 1.5V alkaline AAA; User Manual; Package Box
- Reinforced acrylic vials offer durability and maximum readability
- Weld Clearance, esily level over weld joints in pipes and other materials
- Optimised v-groove Design for stability on non-ferrous pipes
- Laser etched ruled edge for quick measurements on material
- Slim, tapered Design for easy sliding in and out of pockets and pouches
- Level's large, bright LED high-definition vials are easy to read in any lighting condition
- Patented magnet track prevents powerful Rare-Earth magnets from falling out
- Large, easy-to-read high-visibility vials at 3 angles: level, 90, and 45 degrees
- Large top-view vial windows enable easy readability from multiple angles
- High-visibility orange professional-grade billet aluminum body is easy to see on conduit and at jobsite
- HIGH ACCURACY - Accurate to the ±0.1° at 0° and 90° and ±0.2° from 1-89°; displays angle and bevel readings in degrees, pitch IN/FT, mm/M, and percent slope. Great for roofs, rails, ADA ramps.
- AUDIO INDICATOR - This level features a large, bright LCD display that flips, so you can easily read your measurements all day and night – even in the darkest spaces. What's more, we craft our digital level with audio indicator functionality, so you can achieve level and 90 degrees even with your eyes closed.
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY - As a true (absolute) digital level and electronic inclinometer / protractor lets you set or check relative angles between surfaces. Plus, magnetic base firmly attach to ferrous metal surfaces like conduit, pipe, steel construction framing, metal fabrication and more.
- NEODYMIUM MAGNETS - Sturdy solid I-beam aluminum frame, Neodymium magnets, rubber end caps and IP54 dust/water splash resistant protection for harsh working environments.
- MEMORY RECALL&HOLD FUNCTION - It’s the fact that it has a memory function that can store your last 8 angle measurements, and how with a hold of a button you can transfer target values to other work areas.
- Level projects a crisp, horizontal laser line and spot parallel to the base
- Three easy-to-read bubble vials - horizontal and cross vials at 0-Degree level, and vertical vial at 90-Degree
- Strong Rare-Earth magnetic base attaches to ferromagnetic surfaces
- Crisp laser projects up to 75-Foot (22.9 m) indoors
- Removable leveling stand has thumb screws for manual leveling on uneven surfaces
- TURNKEY SOLUTION: The 99-006K self-leveling rotary laser system includes a soft carrying case (laser only), a 13’ grade rod, LED one sided detector, a contractor grade tripod, freestanding target, a drop-ceiling bracket, and laser glasses. Dimensions: 6.61" x 4.96" x 6.69"
- EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL: Great for leveling forms and footings, aligning fence posts, grading/excavation, or laying out retaining walls, planting beds, and more. Rotation Speeds: 200, 400, 600 RPM. Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm (Red)
- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL USE: Use vertically for laying out walls and floors, or installing metal drywall track. Use horizontally to install wainscoting, drop ceilings, or for leveling cabinets. Interior Range- Up to 200 ft. diameter depending upon light conditions. Exterior Range- Up to 800 ft. diameter with detector (included in 40-6516 and 40-6517)
- COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION: Check floor heights prior to pouring concrete or erecting walls. Check survey stake heights, and check alignment with the 90-degree split laser
- AROUND THE FARM: Perfect for checking drainage slopes, leveling outbuildings, setting fence post alignment and height, and more. Laser rotates at 200, 400 and 600 RPM for versatile use. Working Temperature: 14°-113°F. Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Torpedo Laser Level
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Torpedo Laser Level when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Torpedo Laser Level to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Torpedo Laser Level For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Torpedo Laser Level Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Torpedo Laser Level Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!