We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon – Our Official Roundup
- Adopts Godox wireless X-system, with build-in 2.4G wireless transmission, can be used with Godox AD360II-C/AD360II-N, TT685C/TT685N, Xpro，X1T-C/X1T-N wireless control system.
- Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission, to offer you a stable output and creative light effect.
- The number of flashes is about 230(2500mA NI-MH battery). Full flash recycle time is up to 0.1-2.6s
- High-speed sync (HSS): Can realize high speed sync when used with Godox Cell-II trigger or X1T-C/X1T-N wireless trigger,the max speed can up to 1/8000s (Depend on the cameras).It’s particularly convenient when using the aperture to fill flash on portrait preferentially. Please note: The TT600 can NOT realize HSS when used on camera hot shoe.
- GN60 (m ISO 100) high guide number, 1/300s - 1/20000s short flash duration, 5600±200K stable color temperature
- ➤PERFECT COMBINATION - Godox Xpro-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger built-in Godox Wireless X System which can control camera flash,outdoor flash as well as studio flash, when combined with Godox X1R-N Receiver, it can also control the original for Nikon Flashes,Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission,perfect combination for studio flash solution.
- ➤TTL AUTOFLASH - Fully support TTL Autoflsh,1/8000s high-speed sync,Multi flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnet Function, One-Shoot & Multi-Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- ➤MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Can be used as a Wireless Godox Flash Trigger / Wireless Compatible for Nikon Speedlites Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack Support E-TTL II Autoflash and Professional Functions
- ➤X1R-N RECEIVER - Godox 2.4G TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Remote Control Receiver Compatible for Nikon with Gr group flash and wireless grouping system (32 channels & 5 groups)and triggering the flash.
- ➤LCD DISPLAY - Both the Xpro-N & X1R are equipped with large LCD display,offs you convenient operation and make the work more efficient.
- 🌿 |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- 🌿 |SMART TCM BUTTON|: Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode; Short Press TCM Button Enables the Groups to be Switched Between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode
- 🌿 |Versatile Using Methods|: As a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Nikon Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- 🌿 |01-99 WIRELESS ID|: Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same, Avoiding Signal Interference effectively
- 🌿 |LARGE LCD Display|: 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger. Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously
- 【Broad Compatibility】 Compatible with Nikon D850, D810, D800, D780, D750, D7500, D7100, D7000, D700, D610, D600, D500, D90, D5, D4, D3S, D3, Z6, Z6II, Z7 cameras, Support USB firmware update to keep up with the latest technologies
- 【All-in-One Outdoor Strobe】 Features include 400Ws flash power, a high guide number of 68 (2m, ISO 100), TTL/Manual/Multi flash modes, High-Speed Sync (up to 1/8000s), Flash Exposure Compensation, a 13W modeling lamp, First/Second Curtain Sync, and stable color temperature at 5600K (±200K)
- 【Built-in 2.4GHz System】 The VC-818TX 2.4GHz trigger is compatible with Nikon cameras with E-TTL or E-TTL II flash metering and the Vision5 strobe. Supports 8 channels (Channel 1~8), 3 groups (Group A/B/C), and a remote control distance of up to 262’/80m
- 【Powerful Strobe】 The professional high-capacity 12V 6000mAh lithium battery pack provides 500 full-power flashes. Featuring 0.01~2.8s recycling time, 1/650~1/10000s flash duration, and an 8 f-stop power adjustment (1/1~1/128), the strobe can fire up to 20 flashes in Multi flash mode to meet the needs of outdoor shooting in multiple scenes
- 【Bowens Mount】 Compatible with various Bowens mount accessories, including reflector, softbox and beauty dish. The included mounting bracket provides 180° beam angle adjustment. It has a bottom hole for mounting on a light stand and an umbrella mounting hole for using a photography umbrella. Plus, it’s also a handle for portable use
- Godox VING TTL Li-on camera flash V860II build-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20-200 zoom flash coverage.As master flash to trigger speedlites and as slave flash to receive signals of speedlites
- Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops, 2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.
- Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.Fully support TTL functions, support for TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash.
- Our XPro-N trigger can serve as a wireless Godox Trigger for camera flash,outdoor flash and studio flash; as a Wireless Speedlites Trigger;as a Wireless Shutter release Trigger;as a flash(without Godox X system) trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- Xpro-N is the update version of X1T-N, totally compatible with Nikon cameras.
- AD600BM Outdoor Flash support, strong power, lithium batteries and integrated fuselage, lightweight and portable.
- Fully support High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync.
- Built-in godox 2.4G wireless X systems, optical transmission & 2.4G wireless transmission, stable output, light control.
- AD600BM is a Bowens Mount High Speed Sync Outdoor Flash, whose brightness should be adjusted manually. Without TTL Function!!!
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)CT-16 Wireless Transmitter, (2)CT-16 Wireless Receiver, (2)Sync Cable, (2)Convert Adapter, (1)Instruction manual
- FLASH TRIGGER TRANSMITTER: 433MHz transmit frequency secures fast response and stable transmission
- CT-16 WIRELESS RECEIVER: 16 channels, transmitting distance up to 98 feet/30 meters, no limits with directions or angles
- FIT FOR MOST FLASHES: Work with the receiver, the transmitter can trigger most sorts of camera studio flashes; The transmitter is attached on the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash. Each receiver works with one studio flash
- PLEASE NOTE: Camera, flash, soft umbrella, hot shoe base mount, AA batteries for receiver are not included
- Kit includes: Wireless Flash Trigger Kit (1 Transmitter, 2 Receivers).
- Compatible with all Nikon cameras with a standard hot-shoe. (Wired trigger not Compatible with Nikon D3400 and D850
- Operating Distance: up to 30 meters (100ft)
- Multi-purpose trigger set allows you to wirelessly trigger your camera or flash.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- REVOLUTIONARY MULTI-BRAND COMPATIBILITY: Universal 2.4 GHz wireless radio trigger for FJ400, FJ200, and FJ80 flashes - Compatible with many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with included adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, & Olympus cameras, & Canon RT system (see compatibility list below)
- USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE & CONTROLS: Large display and user-friendly menu to easily the FJ400, FJ200 and FJ80's long list of features including TTL, High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000s, Rear Curtain Sync, Canon RT flash compatibility, group/channel assignment, and more
- LONG LASTING BATTERY WITH EXTENDED WIRELESS RANGE: Compact, lightweight housing with an internal lithium-ion battery and wireless range up to 985 ft. (300m)
- EASILY MOUNTS, CHARGE, AND UPDATE: Designed with an integrated tiltable hot shoe for mounting on your camera and includes USB Type-C to USB-A cord for quick charging and firmware updates to stay current with the latest technology
- MOBILE APP FOR iOS & ANDROID: Remotely adjust the FJ400, FJ200, and FJ80 strobe settings via the FJ-X2m built-in Bluetooth module, save up to 16 lighting scenario settings, increases available groups to 10 with color coding for quick recognition
- Kit Includes: (1)CT-16 Wireless Transmitter, (3)CT-16 Wireless Receiver, (3)Sync Cable, (3)Convert Adapter, (1)Instruction manual
- Flash Trigger Transmitter: 433MHz transmit frequency secures fast response and stable transmission
- CT-16 Wireless Receiver: 16 channels, transmitting distance up to 98 feet/30 meters, no limits with directions or angles
- Fit for Most Flashes: Work with the receiver, the transmitter can trigger most sorts of camera studio flashes; The transmitter is attached on the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash. Each receiver works with one studio flash
- Please Note: Camera, flash, soft umbrella, hot shoe base mount, AAA batteries for receiver are not included
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!