We’re here to take the headache out of shipping online. We’ve gone through all of the user reviews and have come up with our roundup to help make your choice easier. With so many options available to consumers, it’s more important than ever to have a list that you can trust!
The Best Yanagiba Knife – Our Official Roundup
- Cutting edge length: 240 mm
- quality of the material: Stainless steel (MBS-26)
- Japanese style Yanagiba knife, used for slicing ultra-thin slices for dishes such as sushi and sashimi
- Made with Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Unique, single-sided blade design, embellished with the Japanese character for' Wasabi'
- Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended; Limited lifetime , made in Japan
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED - With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° single side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
- ✔ 【Premium Material】Crafted from premium Japanese High Carbon Stainless steel VG-10, this 10.5 inch Japanese Sashimi knife is precisely tempered and hardened with High-Tech vacuum heat treatment to reach a 58+ Rockwell Hardness.
- ✔ 【Extremely Sharp Blade】Keemake experienced craftsman hand sharpened the edge with 12-15 degrees to ensure blade’s sharpness 80-100. Sushi knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ✔ 【Natural Wood Handle 】Constructed from natural, smooth and sturdy rosewood handle, act as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle.
- ✔ 【High cutting performance】Yanagiba knife is an excellent kitchen tool for tackling tasks, the ruthlessly sharp single-bevel blade is perfectly suited for cutting sushi and sashimi, filleting and slicing fish and meat without pulling or tearing, keeping maximizing flavor while the 3.1mm blade gently pushes meat away from the blade.
- ✔ 【 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on Keemake. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
- Chefs, especially those specializing in raw proteins, sing praises of the Yanagiba as a blade unmatched in its ability to slice and cut raw meats, specifically fish; regarded as quintessential sushi knife
- Dual Core blade is comprised of 71 layers of two alternating, premium-quality stainless steels; thicker blade stock gives knife heft and rigidity to enable it to glide through cuts with ease and grace
- Handle is PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin for a durable, water-resistant finish ideal for use in kitchen environments; low-maintenance and easy to clean
- Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba comes with a traditional Japanese saya, or sheath, which provides protection for the user and for the blade in storage; a necessary precaution with its sharp edge
- A worthwhile investment, the Shun Dual Core Yanagiba makes an ideal gift for, aspiring cooks, graduates, professional chefs, and sushi lovers in general
- The Ultimate Yanagiba knife: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivalled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp single-bevel scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at an acute 15° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Gorgeously laminated and hot-forged, the “Liquid-Kusari” pattern on the blade minimizes drag and stuck on food while maximizing your slicing efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp solid piece of AUS-10V Japanese super steel at 62+ Rockwell hardness. Eceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties.
- The traditional octagon shaped handle is meticulously constructed of a handsome combination of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military grade, non-porous & fibreglass like material and stunning Red Rosewood. The carefully engineered handle is designed for superior hand control and tapers slightly larger towards the tail of the handle, allowing for tactile feedback for better use of your knife. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- Designed to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, the Dalstrong Shadow Black Series stands out. They’re not simply cutting-edge, high-performance tools; they're a statement about you and your style as a chef.
- Scalpel-like edge, hand finished to 15° per side using the Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for hardness and flexibility. Titanium Nitride non-reflective coating for robustness, corrosion resistance and enhancing non-stick properties.
- Midnight black ergonomic, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture. The handle geometry tucks snugly into the palm for a firm grasp. Full tang blade, offset handle for knuckle clearance.
- Featuring high-carbon 7CR17MOV-X super-steel with an added vacuum heat treatment at 58+ HRC for extraordinary performance and edge retention. Each blade comes with a matching black space-saving sheath. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why over 250,000 chefs around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'.
- Powerhouse Knife. Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease. Hollow ground for even less resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 16-18 degrees per side. Precisely tempered and stain resistant.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Premium G10 Garolite handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
- The Ultimate Yanagiba Knife - No kitchen is complete without the proper tools, and a Yanagiba knife is a classic, essential piece of cutlery; Treat yourself or someone you love to one of the very best cooking knives available, and experience a true masterpiece of craftsmanship.
- Yanagiba Kitchen Knife - Yanagiba knives are primarily used to slice boneless fish fillets for Sashimi and Sushi dishes, but they can also be used to fillet small to medium-sized fish and are often used for skinning fish. The combination of cutting technique, acute blade angle, and sharp edge result in very little cellular damage in the cut surface. This is particularly important for dishes where the fish is eaten raw, because it helps to preserve the original flavor and texture of the fish.
- High Quality Standard - Passionate experienced craftsman team with over 40 years of knife making experience and skills are fully applied for each single pieces of our kitchen knife.
- Unrivaled Quality - The V-Gold No.1 Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel blade of this chef knife is meticulously hand sharpened and hand finished; The smooth pakkawood handles will fit your hand comfortably; In terms of quality control and cutting performance, this knife is a work of art.
- Superior Japanese Craftsmanship - Kagayaki Western style knives are produced by JCK Original in collaboration with Japan’s top craftsmen, ensuring beauty, durability, and value.
What To Know Before Shopping For The Best Yanagiba Knife
Our Preferred Shopping Partner – You’ll notice that as you click on the products on our lists that youll be taken to the largest online retailer in the world. We chose Amazon as our product partner because of it’s brand recognition, and great customer service. You wont have to worry about getting an inauthentic Yanagiba Knife when you purchase through our website.
Pricing – We always consider pricing, and work to provide you the best seling items, at the best prices, however we do not control the prices of items on our shopping partners. We work to make it easy for you to click through and find the latest, most up to date prices.
Consider Your Specific Application – Make sure that you are shopping for your specific needs. What is best for one person may not always be best for you. Don’t let a lower price on an item put you off, if that item has the features and design that are best suited for you.
Ratings and Reviews – Sorting through hundreds of reviews is both time consuming, and taxing! We’ve already done that, and taken the tough work out of shopping so that you are left with a list of the best selling, best reviewed Yanagiba Knife to choose from. You can also easily click through and see al of the reviews on our shopping partner’s website
How To Chose The Right Yanagiba Knife For You
There’s a ton of choices for just about anything you shop for, so what should you actually be considering? In addition to the aforementioned attention to your specific needs, there’s really only a few considerations – price, quality/dependibility, and the reviews of your peers. If you can find items that meet your needs, are priced in your range, and have reviews that showcase the quality, then you should feel confident in making your purchase!
Is Buying a Yanagiba Knife Really Worth It?
The one thing we can’t do, is choose for you. We feel that if an item made one of our lists, it has merit as something that is “worth it”, as long as it meets your needs, and fits inside your pricerange. We’re here to give you the best possible choices, and while we feel it’s definitely worth it, we want you to as well.
Is The Most Expensive Yanagiba Knife Always The best?
We covered a bit of this earlier, and the answer is no, because often, there is no “best”, but only a “best” for you! You need to decide which product has the best chance of making your life easier and meeting your needs, regardless of price.
Our goal is simply to help you make better shopping choices, and we hope that our list and advice do just that. We are here to empower you, the consumer, with the right knowledge, and the right items to get the job done. We’re here to be the expert in your corner and hope to be able to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. If there is anything we can do to make your life easier, please let us know!